Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ummmmmmmm Photoshop/digital Art Section...

ricc

Ok, im kinda doing a lot of photoshop stuff for corolla owners in the 'rolla section itself.

I thought it might be kinda cool to have a Photoshop/Digital Art section within th eHobbies subforum or something. Or even workshop? (Its car modifications? lol) :lol:

I guess it would just make it a more global thing more people would get the benefit from it as it wouldnt live within the Corolla domain. Plus from a personal point of view I'd quite enjoy somewhere to share stuff and put PS/Image manipulation Tutorials.

Edit ON:

Also, JappyB mentionned something about those of usthat use PS maybe having a regular car chopping competition, so would also be a good home for this.

Edit OFF:

Umm yeah anyway. Just an idea. I'll await you shooting me down :( hahaha

Sounds like a pretty good idea to me.

I second the request! :P Would be good for other users to get Riccs benefits, also other people with PS knowledge could offer their servives.

I'm learning PS slowly but surely, would be good to have a section for it.

:thumbsup:

Sounds like a pretty good idea to me.

I second the request! :P Would be good for other uses to get Riccs benefits, also other people with PS knowledge could offer their servives.

I'm learning PS slowly but surely, would be good to have a section for it.

:thumbsup:

u got my vote :thumbsup:

Cheers for the support guys!

Just have to wait and see if the managment approve!

+1 from me.. really good post to keep checking, gives everyone some inspiration for ideas for their cars!

I know sweet naff all about Photoshop other than it is somewhat complicated and a very good programme if used by the right person.... that is why I don't have it :blink:

But to have such a section would be great so that I can learn a little and see the quality of work produced :yes:

Ricc.... your suggestion is a good one.... add me as a +1 :thumbsup:

Any opinions on this Admin/Management. :)

:rolleyes: Patience is a virtue Ricc....................You only bought it up 2 days ago!!

And? :P We live in a digital age Steve, people have less concept of patience as I'm sure you are well aware! hahaha

Cheers LA, notreally too sure how the admin will receive the req. on this, but I do have a backup plan in hand if needs be. But in all honesty I would rather not have to use it.

We had one on the other forum I used to post on. It was a good was of teaching others techniques.

Sounds good to me mate!

You up to doing a 'trial' run on a competition? 1 Picture supplied in high res to all entrants, say 2 weeks to do it. post up, then judged by the masses?

anyone else be interested?

sounds like a good idea, got my vote, i always need things to be photoshopped :P

That would be cool andy.

And as said, if its asked as to who would do things like tutorials etc and assist people i dont mind helping out at all.

The general mood within the management is that we will see how popular the competitions are and take it from there.