Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Has The Quickest T-sport You Rek' Con

j4y-r

id love to see the traction from skinny space savers on the front :D

and on an 8th of a tank youl be out of gas halfway on your 2nd run hahaha

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ricc

• -T- Sport

• TCTSport

• Norfolk n Chance

T Sport, so the only real performance mod you have is the typhoon?

If I did, which I dont intend to, remove the filter would I not get a better induction - or do you think it would lose performance? Thoughts anyone?

better, but too dangerous. IMHO.

its not worth killing the engine for the sake of what...... 0.2 of a second?! lol

id love to see the traction from skinny space savers on the front :D

and on an 8th of a tank youl be out of gas halfway on your 2nd run hahaha

But the winner only needs one run!!!

:rolleyes:

As above. FAR too much sh!té in the engine.

Yes, The Typhoon is my only performance mod. But it did the trick. :P

I've gone for Cosmetic rather than performance. If I wanted performance from the get-go I'd go and buy a S/C kit :P

Shame you don't get to see mine! :P

Not missing much tbh

:lol:

Nah, Hides well behind all those bland colour CTS's :P

Third!

Then again.. Choice between his car and his face.... :goof:

Awe, thought I would get to see those white alloys.

Went to Modified Nationals Saturday - know what you mean now Ricc. I was looking for a red car with white alloys, only one i could find was a new citroen C2 or C1 whatever it was. Will post some pics.

Walked around in the hope I would see a T-sport or two. And I did, a black one, not mods, well no visible mods and a pink e11 corolla, looked nice. Will post some pics.

Can't afford to go or I would :P

Maybe next time.

Went to Modified Nationals Saturday - know what you mean now Ricc. I was looking for a red car with white alloys, only one i could find was a new citroen C2 or C1 whatever it was. Will post some pics.

Walked around in the hope I would see a T-sport or two. And I did, a black one, not mods, well no visible mods and a pink e11 corolla, looked nice. Will post some pics.

lol, you agree its *****e then? :P

you probably wont make much power taking off the filter dude you probably will lose some, you may be taking in to much air and not the right ammount of fuel meaning your running to lean.

You need an efficient filter so you dont losep power. If you can drive properly mate you can keep with a standard compressor as the quatermile runs will take you both up to around 90-100 in between there somewhere and generally the compressors pull away with the extra 25 horses at the top end. Normally after around 100ish.

It will be close if you are a good driver! Good way to prove it, Dont mess with the SP ones tho you will get smoked!!! Me and shaun had a close race when the compressor was standard only difference was he had catback exhaust and typhoon and i had only a typhoon and then later a short shifter. We were very very close but top end he would start pulling. After the SP upgrade he can keep with my mates 300bhp evo thats something to brag about!!

lol, you agree its *****e then? :P

Yes! and it was my first show!

Lol, a lot of the shows are full of chavvy tack. Like i said, ISTS for the track action, Some events @ Pod for the strip action, Redline TOTB and Trax. Guaranteed to be FAR better than anything else. Been going to them for about 6 years. lol

T Sport, so the only real performance mod you have is the typhoon?

If I did, which I dont intend to, remove the filter would I not get a better induction - or do you think it would lose performance? Thoughts anyone?

really, don't even think bout running your car with no kind of filtering, like farhan has already mentioned it's probably be too much air flow an the car is not set up for it, making the ratio well out, therefore no good burn in the chamber an less power. Also the ammount of damage that you would cause doing this, also bit's of dirt/debriss would stop sealing round valve's an valve seats also effecting performance. I work in the engine plant for toyota, an i used to work on line where cylinder heads were assembled, seen first hand how little bit of dirt can affect.

aaaha this is where my nitrous gives me an edge :D

2002 tsport, custom SRI, custom 2.5in cat back, ported intake header, ported exhaust header, 50hp wizards of nos wet nitrous oxide kit

gtech meter for 1/4 mile has had me down at 13.9s @ 102mph but I can not say how accurate that is as I have not taken the car on the strip yet.

main problem at the moment is traction, the bridgestones are awful!

;)

I don't believe you... Prove me wrong at Pod! :P

like I say, dont know how accurate it is!

will hopefully be at the pod later in the year with the wizards of nos so should be able to get a decent time then :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links