Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sp Compressor Update?

Chris-n

Hello, dear Corolla fahrer,

am for a long time in search of even more achievement for my TTE Compressor......

There I have bumped into the side of Silverstone.

Has several e-mail written then, however, something never came back??

Is there the company still?

I absolutely wanted to buy myself this Kit...

Can somebody help me?

With best ones greet

Chris

have you tried to phone matt at SP?? at the moment there is no upgrade which you can buy and have shipped over, there will however i beleive in the future be a kit that will be released to buy off the shelf. Speak to Kangzy on this forum or CKman.

Are SP still up and running? I know a few people who can't get hold of them any more..

Yes Silverstone Performance is still around but Matt has gone Solo and chaned garage, he is probably really busy and tbh probs sick of seeing and hearing about Corollas atm bcos he is having problems with Agura about the smaller Clutch Engaged Supercharger pulleys Matt is waiting to recieve atm.

I DEF recommend the kit and im sure Shaun wud DEF recommend the kit aswell

I recommend it aswell! it has changed the car tottaly if only it was alittle cheaper i would snap it up!

OK,

and how long can this still last??

Can you give me give when he is ready with the things of Kit?

Would have here in Germany some which would like to shop this Kit with pleasure.....!

#

Best Regards

chris

Yep still in business. Went there today. He's majorly busy, wouldnt take it personally!

I've e mailed them a couple of times about intercooler and re maps on my compressor, dude seems to know his hob nobs tho....does anyone have any other info on this?? if so.....would you like a jaffa cake

Chris

PS, i like biscuits....mmmm custard cream!!

OK,

and how long can this still last??

Can you give me give when he is ready with the things of Kit?

Would have here in Germany some which would like to shop this Kit with pleasure.....!

#

Best Regards

chris

HI chris.

As mentioned before Matt is yet to test the kit and will not send it any where untill it has been installed on a compressor/tsport

and lucky/unlucky for me my compressor will be the ginea pig..so once everything has been finalised he will then ship it out as a DIY upgrade.

only thing missing now is the new ogura pulley which should be on their way!

Some additional info.

Once the FMIC/pulley kit has been tested by Matt he will ship a complete kit to me for the DIY runthrough. I will be doing a writeup of the installation and taking lots of pictures along the way :) The fastest way to find out when the kit will be available is probably to check my blog every now and again. If he hasn't made any changes to the order "we" are waiting for two pulleys from Ogura in order to get the ball rolling - one for Matt (which I guess will got to Kangzy) and one for me.

Not sure if Matt will order any more until after I have completed my install as I'm sure there will be hickups when I start the job (there always is). In any case I'm sure that my writeup will provide some valuable info for those of you doing this yourself as I will have to work out all the problems first! :o

I'm not sure if Matt will be making a DIY guide or not. If not, I might do one once I am done.