Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Santa Pod...sat 30th May....

ricc

haha who knows KP! when you reach the point of being able to drive everything will just work out.

haha who knows KP! when you reach the point of being able to drive everything will just work out.

Lets just hope :rolleyes:

I had to punch my dad into submission to make the next TOC event a priority. So hopefully, I'll see you all very soon. :D

This event now includes a lairy night out in northampton in the evening.

Attendees welcome to kip at mine, although dont usually get home till 6am :P haha

This event now includes a lairy night out in northampton in the evening.

Attendees welcome to kip at mine, although dont usually get home till 6am :P haha

Whereabouts in Northhampton?

I may be free during the night, so I may get to meet some of you after all. :)

Were going clubbing dude!

And i dont want to be rude, but I wont support minors doing such things. :)

However, not sure what were doing between pod + clubs. yet... lol. im guessing bragging about times on here :lol:

Were going clubbing dude!

And i dont want to be rude, but I wont support minors doing such things. :)

However, not sure what were doing between pod + clubs. yet... lol. im guessing bragging about times on here :lol:

LOL worth a try! :lol:

I may be able to get to POD but only to say hello to a few people. Its just a bit of recon for where we will set up a stand to display Milly.

If you do something after pod and before clubbing, then I'll see of I can get to you guys.

Final headcount for tomorrow before i go destroy the car to save weight.....?

I may not be :(

Thanks to mortgage :censor: ers and bank...

Will know for deffo tonight

:(

I may not be :(

Thanks to mortgage :censor: ers and bank...

Will know for deffo tonight

:(

Awww man, I hope you can make it. If it ends up being just me and ricc again, that'll be our 3rd meet with just us too, and it will start becoming uncomfortable as he might start expecting something from me...... :unsure:

Awww man, I hope you can make it. If it ends up being just me and ricc again, that'll be our 3rd meet with just us too, and it will start becoming uncomfortable as he might start expecting something from me...... :unsure:

Well people are already talking about you two.... :P

:lol:

Bad News!!!..... just returned from hospital, collapsed to the floor @ just before 11am. Went hospital after being scraped up by the local butchers. hooked up to ecg machine. oxygen etc. It would appear I may have a heart murmour?! or something lol. but there was a partial beat or something that wasnt supposed to be there.... SPECIAL. :(

anyway, feeling fine now :huh: so maybe theyre wrong. :lol: (just a bit sore from knocking the old elbow on the 6ft decent. :D

On the plus side, I'm still going to Santa Pod because theres no way in hell its getting cancelled again and feel absolutely fine now. :)

It does mean I'm now nearly 3 hours behind on weight saving and prob going to need another hour to make sure I dont push it too much too soon. lol.

Bad News!!!..... just returned from hospital, collapsed to the floor @ just before 11am. Went hospital after being scraped up by the local butchers. hooked up to ecg machine. oxygen etc. It would appear I may have a heart murmour?! or something lol. but there was a partial beat or something that wasnt supposed to be there.... SPECIAL. :(

anyway, feeling fine now :huh: so maybe theyre wrong. :lol: (just a bit sore from knocking the old elbow on the 6ft decent. :D

On the plus side, I'm still going to Santa Pod because theres no way in hell its getting cancelled again and feel absolutely fine now. :)

It does mean I'm now nearly 3 hours behind on weight saving and prob going to need another hour to make sure I dont push it too much too soon. lol.

Take it easy buddy. My mum and sister both have heart murmurs and they can get extremely dizzy if they push themselves too hard. On the plus side, if you go and don't race, you can always store all of my junk on the back of your car :lol:

Im racing, end of ;)

Just come to mine todrop whatever you need off. Im about to start the transformation.... again. lol

WTF.... 7:30? are you mental. Why that early? I wont be awake :lol:.

8:00 sounds better.

WTF.... 7:30? are you mental. Why that early? I wont be awake :lol:.

8:00 sounds better.

Well you said you wouldn't be at your house if I showed up at 8:30, and I figured it will take a while to carry you out of your house and get you safely stowed in your car etc. But 8 is fine by me. :thumbsup:

lol good man. Ill post my FULL address on the forum for everyone to see later. We can then expect random peeps to turn up. lol

Alternatively, txt ya it laters.

Final count.

Ricc

MarcTS

RollaSR

If anyone else wants to join us meet @ santa pod any time after 9:30. Thanks.

ps, TCTSport if you dont show, you can consider you thread laughable. ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links