Sign in to follow this  
Leeky

Superbikes

Morning Chaps and Chap-etts! :lol:

I know quite a few of us on here are bikers so i thought i'd throw this one out there and see if anyone had any suggestions.

I parted with my Suzuki GSX-R 750 K1 back in January. It was a gorgeous bike and it went like stink (at 16000 rpm lol) but i had the chance to make a quick £1k profit on it and also the ride position was a little too harsh to my back over long distances.

Im starting to think about getting another bike now that the weather is on the up. I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

First and formost its got to be Japanese and i dont want anything less than a 600 really. Its got to be sporty like the Gixxer but would need to be more comfortable and slightly more of a tourer/racer.

Im a Suzuki man at heart but i do have a soft spot for the Honda CBR900RR Fireblade. Although i've never had a go on one so have no idea how comfortable they are.

I've also been thinking about a Honda VFR as i hear they make good cruisers and the V4 makes them powerful yet very smooth.

Would welcome any input :)

Dude...

Get a Gunbus.

Honda Goldwing: heated grips, radio, abs, engine bigger than a Celica's :o

Comfortable enough for you? :lol:

Paul.

You need the Kamakazi Panda mate ..

playground-biker.jpg

:lol: how did i know that it would be you three that would reply first to this thread :lol: :P

Hummm Goldwing.....not quite sporty enough unfortunately i think.

Im gonna try and pop along to my local Honda dealer when i get some time (and a dry day) and have a play with the demo bikes i think. heh heh heh

Get out on the Oxford Road mate, have a look at what's out there?

Oxford Road? Thats not the kinda riding i wanna do dude ;) :P hehe

Oxford road.. I'm sure you'll "catch" a real bargian ;)

The Blade is a fantastic bike ( especially the Urban Tiger paintjob one ) - However, if you're after a fast sports tourer( and the added degree of comfort this brings ) then definitely the VFR. Bulletproof bike and plenty speed !