Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spotted!

KPARRIS-JONES

saw 2 t sports today! one between brockley and lewisham (guessing it was) LAA69 coz of the lexus style lights and big rims! and the second was parked in bluewater shopping center, im 99% sure it was CKman (shopping for his outfit maybe??) as it had ckm on the number plate!!!

That surely was me fella, i guessed it was you, was going to stop as i see you slow, then ya shot off ....... ;)

yea i guessed so! i slowed at 1st then i thought u carried on! my bad! if i bump into ya again will pull over!

Yeh mate of course, will do too .... Bound to at some point ..... ;)

Golden/Silver Compressor with multi-spoke rims. Looked totally standard.

Parked up at the Olney High-street between 1 and 1:30

Spotted Saturday & Sunday... Northampton...

Green Pre F/L CTS

Black 5dr Pre F/L CTS

Grey Diseasel SR

Pink Corolla

470bhp Silver Corolla GTi

Anybody on here?

They all were at Pod too....

:lol:

I wonder who they might of been? hmmm

Been seeing a champagne coloured CTS in Sleaford/Lincoln area not anyone of here is it?

Black pre face lift CTS parked not too far from Warwick Avenue tube station in London yesterday evening and a black face lift CTS driving through Camden Town last night at about 7:30pm.

grey t-sport compressor coming off the purdysburn road heading towards shaws bridge at around 8.45 this morning.

Blue Pre F/L heading North on the M1 near J39 around 9am this morning.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Red 55 plate TS on the A422 Banbury/Brackley road around 17.30 hrs - I turned off at the Brawn F1 Island and you headed off towards Silverstone/Buckingham A43.

Mick

2004 black t-sport at Texaco Glanmire, Cork Ireland on Saturday 7th November.Sweet looking car with upgraded alloys. anyone from here? :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Very shiny black corolla compressor drives through Seaton about 9 each morning. Silver Corolla T Sport sitting in the garage all the time (does this even count? lol)

Green T Sport in a petrol station in Far Cotton?? Northampton on sat night/sun morning.

We were on the way back from a gig at the King Billy and stopped off for more carry out beer !!

Mick

You mean that, potentially, this thread has finally worked?!? eek.gif

blink.gif

Sounds suspiciously like it might be ricc. Haven't ever seen another green t-sport on the road

I have there's one by me, not the nicest colour.

There is also a green one in the boston area with alot of TTE stuff on it...

• Like 1

haha that was me. the garage is near my house. i was buying coke.

its ok eddie, as the colour offends you ill make sure i stay ahead of you if were on the same piece of tarmac ;) lol

its ok eddie, as the colour offends you ill make sure i stay ahead of you if were on the same piece of tarmac ;) lol

Thought it might have been - if i wasnt so pis*ed and sat in the back of a cab, would have said hi :thumbsup:

Mick

Thats mine! Sold it to me mate adam about a year ago who lives in boston and iv just bought it back; look familiar??

P070608_18_05.jpg

Thought it might have been - if i wasnt so pis*ed and sat in the back of a cab, would have said hi :thumbsup:

Mick

are you local pal?

This thread has actually worked!?!

blink.gif

Thats mine! Sold it to me mate adam about a year ago who lives in boston and iv just bought it back; look familiar??

P070608_18_05.jpg

Yeah this is the CTS I was going to take a look at in Boston, but I never got a chance to follow things up... looks nice... so you local? ie lincolnshire?

• Like 1

Mick

are you local pal?

Im over in F1 territory - Brackley - but over in Northampton for music/gigs etc now and again :thumbsup: