Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spotted!

KPARRIS-JONES

Yeah this is the CTS I was going to take a look at in Boston, but I never got a chance to follow things up... looks nice... so you local? ie lincolnshire?

Yeh in Grantham :thumbsup:

Just seen a lovely Compressor parked up on Gloucester Road, Bristol. Had the TTE rear bumper (I think, I'm not up with FL goodies :P) and nice twin exhausts. FX55 something I think the plate was.

Yeah this is the CTS I was going to take a look at in Boston, but I never got a chance to follow things up... looks nice... so you local? ie lincolnshire?

Yeh in Grantham :thumbsup:

Nice one I go to Grantham quite a bit... hopefully see you about!

Nice one I go to Grantham quite a bit... hopefully see you about!

Just out of interested do you live in the sleaford area?? On a newish estate?

Just out of interested do you live in the sleaford area?? On a newish estate?

Ok this is very scary... yes I do... why?

Ok this is very scary... yes I do... why?

lol... used to go past you nearly every day on way up to my girlfriends house on endeavour court in my auris sr180 - recognise the car???

16082009231.jpg

Used to have cheeky glimpse of the sr every time i went past - gotta black toyota Badge??

Used to have cheeky glimpse of the sr every time i went past - gotta black toyota badge??

yes i remember thats 180 well... The black Badge has gone now i got bored of it... U ever out much in grantham? Wouldnt mind having a look at the cts

Please can people stop quoting the post above them so we get to the stage of having a huge amount of posts to scroll through before we get to your reply!! wacko.gif

Please can people stop quoting the post above them so we get to the stage of having a huge amount of posts to scroll through before we get to your reply!! wacko.gif

AGREED :P

I might be a bit vague on the details as I wasn't expecting to see a Corolla on the hard shoulder, but there was an E12 today around 9am on the M40 ~J9 - 10. Not a T Sport, but couldn't be sure of the model, looked like a personalised plate although I didn't capture it. Believe it was light blue or silver. Bad description, but location should do it :thumbsup:

yes i remember thats 180 well... The black badge has gone now i got bored of it... U ever out much in grantham? Wouldnt mind having a look at the cts

Yeh always out n about mate, live off belton lane if ya know where that is

• 2 weeks later...

sorry to be quoting you giving out about people coping quotes but what annoys me is when people 'reply' instead of 'new reply' and then we have 10 big pictues that we just seen and have to scroll down through again :ffs:

spotted a silver corolla e12 in leeds city centre last night, has lexus lights. about 8/9pm ish say. cant really say much else as i was getting intoxicated for my birthday! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I tried doing a qoute and if it works it is so he knows who im talking too!(bristol guy)

Im sure ive seen you around bristol, last time was about a month ago by the BRI, look out for a

Black Gti around Gloucester road in around 1-2 months time! :thumbsup:

Saw a grey CTS same as mine in masnfield roughly about 20:15. was turning left into Garth road wondered if it was anyone from here!

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted an 04 plate Derv T3 in the old greeny/greyish colour at Holdingham roundabout McDs in Sleaford today as well as a 56 plate Celica GT that looked the !Removed!!

• 2 weeks later...

Black FL CTS in Towyn today around 15:30ish.

Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

carolla compressor spotted 12.30 today cheddon road taunton.

• 2 weeks later...

Black Corolla Compressor in Taunton last night..? Absolutely stunning, was it anyone on here?

it was owned by someone that worked in asda. they have sold it now which was a shame. i just brought one from up north.

Blue PFL CTS in Taunton/in that area, around 3:30 PM on a roundabout headed past a few blocks of flats. [sunday]

Blue PFL CTS in Taunton/in that area, around 3:30 PM on a roundabout headed past a few blocks of flats. [sunday]

i got a white 87 rolla gti tvis going to waste in my old dears back yard :( recent photo in my gallery

i got a white 87 rolla gti tvis going to waste in my old dears back yard :( recent photo in my gallery

I'd be interested in the motor, PM sent. ;)

seen that blue pfl before . not sure who owns that one though.

G registration Corolla GTi in white on Fonnereau Road in Ipswich Saturday lunchtime. Original car, quite rusty!