Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spotted!

KPARRIS-JONES

Black 3 door E11 (belive its a G6/SR, with panel damage on the drivers side. 1st of Feb around 18.00 at Sunbury;

• 2 weeks later...

Gave way to let a green PFL T Sport out of Didcot Parkway train station in Oxfordshire this evening (~5:30pm?). Not sure he clocked the only reason I was letting him out was as I was also a T Sport driver, he seemed pretty preoccupied with the turn onto the road (understandably). I then saw the 'P' plate on the back of the car too - nice motor for your first car!

• 4 weeks later...

Thunder grey 2005 CTS with black alloys parked in Didcot Leisure Centre (Oxfordshire) tonight. Anyone?

• 4 weeks later...

Seen a number of E11 and E12 out and about in norwich and am regulary sporting a wave or thumbs up, but it is noticeable that those drivers are off the older generation, Not many younger drivers.

Everyone gets a wave regardless :)

• 2 weeks later...

Red Liftback spotted in Derby, can't remember the reg though :(

• 3 weeks later...

Grey Toyota corolla gli L921MNU spotted infront of me going north on m1 towards meadowhall, I waved :)

also spotted Green Corolla, X reg, going south on the m1

• 1 month later...

spotted today at Asda, Corolla GS same colour as mine, W reg.

Grey GS with a similar number plate :D S780 CRC

Grey Corolla GLI executive, can't remember reg

• 2 weeks later...

red tsport at 7am in Stockley Park. Was just behind me.

Hi mate,

which part of greater london you from? Might have spotted you in and around town.

Spotted:

A. about late afternoon saturday, lady driving a black standard PFL T sport going towards city past target roundabout northolt.

B. Grey PFL T sport turning right on Kings Road going towards Chelsea. Looked lowered with the side skirts.

Reg no. LN53 TTF (16th June)

anyone on here?

West London. Brentford.

• 1 month later...

Hi all - spotted a thunder grey pre face lift Corolla T Sport parked up in Warkwickshire on Thursday (08/08/13) morning a bit after 11am - not far from the A4177. Two guys sat in the front and a TRD banner in the windscreen. Anyone?

Yesterday, coolwater blue (purple) corolla, 3door hatchback model, s360jal cut me up on A610 roundabout, damn near took my bumper off. Are your eyes painted on or are your mirrors for decoration? Cause you certainly didn't react to me blasting the horn :angry:

• 1 month later...

Yesterday....along Brighton road towards Kingswood roundabout in tadworth area but turned off left before roundabout. Think it was a 2001/2002 pre facelift T Sport with twin exhaust and Toyota club sticker.

• 5 weeks later...

Spotted a Grey corolla T sport Facelift going towards the denham roundabout (I was going in the opp direction).

Had black wheels, I think tints and an exhaust

Then spotted another black Facelift non t sport with what looked to
be Team Dynamics in black going through the Iver High Street.

Both sightings were about an hour ago.

anyone?