Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spotted!

KPARRIS-JONES

Grey 55 plate spotted again!

Haigh Moor Road last night....

I think it's stalking me! :lol:

It's me!....

Wait, No. No it isn't. :/

Facelift Grey CTS, Midgely about 10am today :huh:

Green pre-facelift TS parked in front of me in Northampton yesterday? Anyone or no one? It would be nice just once if it was someone registered here.

Marc, If it's green it's no-one. They're so horrible nobody will own up to owning it. :bash:

• Like 1

I know that chap!

Did he look like this :bag:?

I keep seeing a Black compressor bombing about the village i live in, Pershore, worcester?

doubt it will be anybody

But when i see him/her actually parked up i'll point him towards the website

Saw a pretty 56 plate silver compressor parked by the M&S end on the Cheshire Oaks estate yesterday at lunch time :)

Spotted in Belfast today in town about half 8 round the back of castlecourt i think it was. Was a facelift corolla hb with compressor wheels. didnt see the rear of the car so may not be. do compressors have the ts Badge in the grill?

Spotted in Belfast today in town about half 8 round the back of castlecourt i think it was. Was a facelift corolla hb with compressor wheels. didnt see the rear of the car so may not be. do compressors have the ts badge in the grill?

did you get the reg plate or the colour? ive seen a black one with an elderly lady driving around before. and i mean pensioner old

was silver h/b with a guy driving it, id say mid 20's-ish no reg but i gave a little wave that i think he saw

spotted a silver pre facelift (i think) t sport heading towards sixways island in worcester heading from pershore direction roughly 6.30pm tuesday, dont think it will be anyone on here but ya never know

Blue 53 plate T-Sport in Cribbs Causeway Bristol

And silver T-Sport (can't remember the year) in Almondsbury, around 8:30 in the mornings.

Anyone?

And silver T-Sport (can't remember the year) in Almondsbury, around 8:30 in the mornings.

It's 2009 now.... :P

:lol:

Funny git... :P

:blowup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody, spotted a nice corolla GTi on sat night in red. Was lowered with some chrome 17's. Looked really clean! Saw you near battersea, I was in my totally stock GTi in red too. Anyone on here?

saw 2 t sports today! one between brockley and lewisham (guessing it was) LAA69 coz of the lexus style lights and big rims! and the second was parked in bluewater shopping center, im 99% sure it was CKman (shopping for his outfit maybe??) as it had ckm on the number plate!!!

saw 2 t sports today! one between brockley and lewisham (guessing it was) LAA69 coz of the lexus style lights and big rims! and the second was parked in bluewater shopping center, im 99% sure it was CKman (shopping for his outfit maybe??) as it had ckm on the number plate!!!

Yup the 2nd car u spotted was DEF me, was watching G.I Joe with my gf :D Car was nice and Shiney for tomorrows meet :thumbsup:

in belfast around the albertbridge road, a silver CTS facelift with a young fella in it, tunes pumpin'! going towards the c'reagh road. plate was LEZ but i didnt get the numbers!

That surely was me fella, i guessed it was you, was going to stop as i see you slow, then ya shot off ....... ;)

That surely was me fella, i guessed it was you, was going to stop as i see you slow, then ya shot off ....... ;)

yea i guessed so! i slowed at 1st then i thought u carried on! my bad! if i bump into ya again will pull over!

anyone own the tsport in the enfield area always driving around the morrisons carpark lol just saw it yesterday night and have seen it many times in the carpark previously too. is silver colour i think with the front splitter added. looks good.

Spotted Saturday & Sunday... Northampton...

Green Pre F/L CTS

Black 5dr Pre F/L CTS

Grey Diseasel SR

Pink Corolla

470bhp Silver Corolla GTi

Anybody on here?

They all were at Pod too....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links