Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spotted!

KPARRIS-JONES

spotted 2 corollas on saturday night at a local car meet in blyth, one black t-sport and an electric blue one could of been anything as i didnt get a close look at it, nice to finally see some corollas on the scene up my way!

• 2 weeks later...

I used to see a Silver T-Sport in Marlow on a daily basis, parked up near the High Street, towards the park mostly

There is also a Thunder Grey one lurking in Wokingham, I normally see it parked up on the High Street, or towards the Station.

If you want to be swamped by T-Sports, (well, Corolla RunX), go to Barbados! They are everywhere there... they are the Civic Type R over there. The non highway roads are so bumpy you would have no spine left in a Type-R within a week.

Spotted a silver fl t sport in derby today just as I was coming out of the hilton business park.

anyone from here?

• 2 weeks later...

Black 5 Door t-sport and an electric blue SR always parked up in the University of the West of Scotland car parks in Hamilton, anyone on here?

• 3 weeks later...

lovely Black Diesel corolla on the M3 (junc 4 - 3) going toward london at about 7:15 am on the 29-06-2011 one of the nicest looking corollas i have seen and hopefully a TOC member. :)

couldnt get the reg sadly :(

Black TSport on the Dualie to Norwich. I was the blue Tsport in the left lane. We had brief VVTLI together but the girlfriend starts crying at speeds, no, **** seriously, so i had to let you pull away from me, please do not consider it a weakness on my part >.<

T Sport headed past the Tesco in Didcot (Oxfordshire) yesterday evening (07/06) about 5:40pm.....can't remember too much apart from noting the black alloys, and an acknowlegdement wave from the driver. Anyone?

Pfl thunder grey cts in Chesterton sport centre car park Cambridge.

Any ones?

Went to pick up the the other half from the swimming pool and saw it parked up.

the only corolla i see in my town (kings lynn) is me!!... i guess thats what you get for living in a town that as jeremy clarkson so put it "is famous for being, nowhere near anywhere else in the world"

Black face lift 04 reg I think. On the a14 on the way back from jap show.

Two sightings today

1) Grey PFL CTS in heywood heading towards the M62

2) Grey PFL CTS on the M66 at about 4:15pm

Wouldn't be surprised if it was the same person

Saw a dark blue t sport driving past arbery primary school in Cambridge

Steel silver face lift Corolla T Sport headed South on the M3 past Winchester at ~7:30pm tonight....anyone?

Champagne silver face lift t sport coming out of hunstanton a149 at about 6

Had tints !

52 plate Corolla T Sport 3dr in Thunder Grey at Westbrook Asda, Warrington......think the car might come from Widnes

• 4 weeks later...

05 Plate red Facelift coming out of Reigate, heading towards Gatwick on A217/A23 you peeled off to the left I was behind admiring the colour.

• 2 weeks later...

Steel silver 06 plate Corolla SR headed over the Severn Bridge on the way into Wales this morning, about 10am.

seen 4 corolla's this week all in yateley , a blue pfl t sport thats been slammed, a nice red fl t sport, a facelift sr 1.6 in the nicest light metallic blue ive ever seen :drool: and finally a d4d sr in silver

D4d Sr in kings Lynn with tints looked rather nice. Personalised number plate, anyone here??

• 4 weeks later...

Red PFL Corolla T Sport headed into Didcot in Oxfordshire from the A34 direction yesterday at about 5.30pm - anyone?

• 1 month later...

Red AE92 GTi-16 in Bletchely by the Audi Dealership. Black wheels and mint bodywork! :P I wonder how long I'll be waiting for this reply... :lol:

KP

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links