Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spotted!

KPARRIS-JONES

• 4 weeks later...

Black PFL corolla, modified too, often seen it in pilgrim hospital passed you on monday

• 2 weeks later...

Silver '03 plate PFL CTS on the M40 heading out of London towards Oxfordshire this morning ~11:30am, were following each other for a bit. Guy driving with female passenger.

Thought i'd post...

Keep seeing a facelift red T sport, quarry wood aylesford.

And the metallically silver colour compressor in Chatham see him twice now (allbeit a few weeks ago)

I'm not the only compressor owner in kent, but where are you all!?

• 4 weeks later...

Keep seeing a silver pfl tsport in sutton in ashfield , its got rear tints an a few jdm stickers on the back window

• 1 month later...

from Birmingham mate and a guy down my road has a these model corolla's he got 1 1.4 and 1 1.6 gti twin cam that he is re building from Shell

theres another one opassite my house fully re stored ill try getting pictures up for you asap

• 4 weeks later...

Thunder grey '05 plate CTS parked in Wallingford, Oxfordshire today. It had aftermarket alloys, had been lowered by the looks of it and I think tinted rear windows - anyone?

Black Corolla Compressor in Taunton last night..? Absolutely stunning, was it anyone on here?

me , bout time lol

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted a nice E12 Corolla today at the Bakers Arms in Dorset :)

Anyone know who owns a black compressor saw in Hillington industrial estate at c+c's?

I think i've seen that about as well, theres a pic of it on c&cs website.

Anyone know who owns a black compressor saw in Hillington industrial estate at c+c's?

I think i've seen that about as well, theres a pic of it on c&cs website.

Had a look on their site and cant see it? where you from?

• 4 weeks later...

Thunder grey '05 plate CTS parked in Wallingford, Oxfordshire today. It had aftermarket alloys, had been lowered by the looks of it and I think tinted rear windows - anyone?

Pretty sure I saw this same one in Wallingford being driven today - if not another CTS matching the same description. Female driver. Guessing still no one 'owning up' to it?

• 1 month later...

Usually never see more than 1 in a day and ironically I was meeting two other members who both own a Corolla Compressor for a mini West London meet last night and managed to spot 2 grey pre-facelift Corolla T Sports ha!!

First one (@ approx 7.10pm) I spotted was going past Northolt Station in a grey stock looking pre-facelift Corolla T Sport. Driver was wearing a beanie/t cozy.

Second one we spotted was driving towards Brent Cross @ approx 9.15pm on the A406 near the small Shell garage. Grey pre-facelift, looked standard apart from the ride height, looked pretty low.

Anyone on here?

DK52 HZR pfl T-Sport on Sunday, northbound M6 Preston to Lancaster kind of area. Gave us a beep whilst in Silver fl Colour Collection. On here?

Facelift Black T Sport Corolla spotted driving in fast lane out of London on a40 this morning at 7.30am near the denem exit. Asian dude driving I think.

I was in the slow lane.

Car looked standard apart from rear tinted windows.

Anyone here?

• 2 weeks later...

Dark grey cts 04reg in tesco car park burnley today 5pm any one on here ?

• 3 weeks later...

Spotted a guy driving a pre-facelift T Sport at the bottom of my road on Whitton Avenue (Northolt) @ 7.15am ish today.

Drove straight past me looked at my car but DIDNT give me way either lol

Looked standard, same colour as mine (grey) with seat covers on the back seats. I thought i'd be highly unlikely to spot one right near my house but it hapened lol

Followed you all the way along mandeville road leading to target roundabout where you went straight onto the A312 and I went right onto the A40.

rear bumper had scratches all over it and number plate was LV52 EHM. Anyone here?

• 2 weeks later...

T-plated, red, debadged G6R this afternoon A19/A174 area. Gave a wave as I overtook. Looked lovely!

Number plate GP04YBH parked on becmead avenue,Kenton.

Looks completely standard except for rear number plate surround which has some writing at the bottom similar to German style plate surrounds.

I'm working in a house just down the road and I've parked my pfl grey Cts opposite your but further down the street.

I know its unlikely to be someone here but worth a try lol

• 4 weeks later...

Hello - passed a black 03 plate pre face lift Corolla T Sport on Friday (31/08/12) at about 5pm in Didcot, Oxfordshire - anyone? Possibly had rear Lexus lights - not sure, I was only seeing them from my rear view mirror, but thought they looked a bit different.

• 1 month later...

Spotted!! (tonight between 10pm & 12am)

Grey facelift Corolla T sport parked in St. James Square, London (near picadilly circus). Then on the way home driving all the way from there right up to Park Royal. White dude driving and the car looked standard apart from a set of aftermarket wheels, dark colour. Standard headunit. I was in my mates silver BMW e46 325i.

Im sure Ive seen that car parked near Ealing before, too.

Reg = N999 AJG

Doubt the owner is on here, but worth a try lol

• 1 month later...

Hope everyone is having a good Christmas break. Just been down to a car (and bike) gathering of all sorts in Wickham (Hampshire). Spotted one guy in a silver PFL T Sport driving off from a spot in the square. Reg started RN02. Anyone? Also saw a GT86, looked great in black.

• 2 weeks later...

Driving on my street going round the corner and what do I see? A Grey PFL Corolla T Sport with the TTE front splitter, side skirt attachments, and I think it had been lowered a bit too with tints at the back.

What are the chances of that??

I got so excited I took a pic:

16070161_large.jpg

16070160_large.jpg

On my way out to work this morning I spotted it again parked in the same position. I have a suspicion as to who owns/drives it but that person has different cars every week so I suspect this may be on sale around my area... hmmm

• 2 weeks later...

Bottle green Corolla GLS 5 door hatchback, coming through Derby 5 days ago on Brian Clough Way (A52) lovely old chap behind the wheel gave me a wave as i drove past... can't remember the reg, anyone on here?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links