Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

For The Paint Pros

TeRcElNsTuFf

Hi i want to know for just a hood and a roof of a car will two gallons be enough or just one? I have the same question for clear coat also. thanks TOC

Josh

Not litres, Gallons, so are you saying even one gallon should be more than enough right? So ill be coo with one gallon because it sells it in gallons.

Hi mate, my job is a paint sprayer. If your using cellouse you should only need about 1 - 1.5 litres, if your using base coat about 0.5 - 0.75 litres.

you could nearly spray two family cars with a gallon. dont buy the paint cos its cheap with car paint you get what you pay for and cellulose is sh**e go for a polybase and 2k laquer.

Try this place out:

http://www.auto-paint.co.uk/retail.htm

dunno bout hte prices compared ot what u're gettin but the paint quality is spot on. They mite do a discount for large quantites.

service etc is mint 2, and if ur unsure about nething a scouser'l come on the phone and hav a chat w. u to get u sorted out.

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links