Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oil/engine Problem So Am Selling The Vvti (gutted)

fiz-vvti

Thats right, damn oil problem, got reckless, didnt check the car/fluid levels and wack....knock knock knock

Have thought about repairing but think it would be less hassle for me personally to just flog it

so i've advertised it

am gutted though, such a beautiful car

Thats right, damn oil problem, got reckless, didnt check the car/fluid levels and wack....knock knock knock

Have thought about repairing but think it would be less hassle for me personally to just flog it

so i've advertised it

how much you want for the car? where is it advertised? thanks.

so i've advertised it

how much you want for the car? where is it advertised? thanks.

As a non subscribing member fiz-vvti is not allowed to advertise his car for sale on the TOC forums........Sorry :)

peeps quick question

if the kocking sound is coming from the top half of the engine, what parts am i likely to need in case i decide to repair it

cheers

fiz

peeps quick question

if the kocking sound is coming from the top half of the engine, what parts am i likely to need in case i decide to repair it

cheers

fiz

hi mate

The knocking will be coming from the bottom and will be big end bearings.You will need new set of bearings and you need to get the crank checked out,so maybe a new crank unless it can be repaired,but if you are stripping the engine you should also replace the pistons and rings plus gaskets and oil seals all round.

hope this helps

fazzer my friend,. thank you very much, had it looked ta by the mechanic today, confirmed, its the big end. found out i can get a full engine for £475 and the mechanic will chage £200-£300 to fit it.

But it may be cheaper to get the parts rather than the whole engine....will have to see how it gets along on eBay 1st.