Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Toc Drag League Rd.1

ricc

Sunday 9th August

Ok, a few of us have bit the bug hard with RWYB events, so we have started to create a 'Corolla League' where by TOC members can have their time pitched against others to see how they fare! This meet is aimed at geetting those who want to try a RWYB along for the day and for those that are accustomed to them to improve their times!

All models of Toyota are more than welcome along! So for all those with Supra/Celica/Corolla/Starlet/Auris/Avensis/Yaris that want to lay down a time and become number 1 .... get your names down! :toast:

So, can we get a RWYB meet with more than 6 people? Lets find out! ;)

In addition to the RWYB event on the Sunday, I will be having an open house for TOC members on Saturday the 8th for a BBQ, Drinks and social. Theres is spare bedrooms and lots of floor space for those that will need somewhere to stay. Failing that you can camp locally or get a hotel.

On the Sat night there is also the chance for people to head into Northampton town centre as I live a short walk away.

Interested:-

RICC

MarcTS

Norfolk N Chance

I'd say July for me too.... but i won't know for deffo until nearer the time! :(

I'd say July for me too.... but i won't know for deffo until nearer the time! :(

No excuses will be accepted this time! Even if you die, your spirit will be expected to attend. :P

No excuses will be accepted this time! Even if you die, your spirit will be expected to attend. :P

In fact i can't do 4th July... have my kids that weekend...

Ok, Gaz, - Sat 11th July Rotorstock 6 - RWYB - Jap Cars Only......

?? this may be THE date but it will be slightly busier being a jap car show on hte same day! lol.

Failing that were sneaking into Ausgust for the 9th sun - RWYB.

I think the best thing i can do is not commit at all :(

Then if i can i'll just turn up! :lol:

They don't fancy a day out watching some cars race do they? :lol::baby::driving::toast:

They don't fancy a day out watching some cars race do they? :lol::baby::driving::toast:

Ill bring a bouncy castle! - entertainment for kids CHECK!

The problem would be leaving them alone at the side of the track when i'm racing! :lol:

Ill bring a bouncy castle! - entertainment for kids CHECK!

The problem would be leaving them alone at the side of the track when i'm racing! :lol:

Extreme weight reduction on the car means you can take the kiddies up the strip with you. get them some crash helmets and novelty sumo wrestler suits so they are well insulated! :thumbsup:

Bouncy Castle!! :Jumpy: Am so there!!

Gaz if it helps I will return the offer you made me re kids if I can go, although thats double what I am used to :lol:

Cheers for the offer SJ :thumbsup:

Like i said tho peeps i won't know until nearer the time... so it's best to take it that i'm not coming...

As the last few times i said yes i couldn't, so saying no now should mean i can (there's logic in there somewhere! :lol: )

Original Post edited ;)

Its hot, its Sunny! Lets have a BBQ!

Shotgun one of the beds!!! :lol:

As a lot of people are booked up on 4th July, what dates are we talking about now? Looking at the RWYB Calendar, I think this is slipping into August now.....

August

Sunday 9th

Saturday 15th

Sunday 23rd

August is fine.... If gaz can tell us which one he DOESNT have the kids it gives him the better chance of coming. lol. then we set it in stone and see who is in!

Either the 9th or 23rd! :D

OK the 9th is good for me. It will give me time to build some convincing looking rear doors out of crepe paper or balsa wood or something :lol:

Also give you time to wash the 5kg of tree sap off your car. Then the 2kg of crud off your wheels. :lol: