Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wanna Delock My 'seo

monkfish

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: Some peice of scum just (seriously) wrecked my door trying to get into the seo!!! :censor: I've decided to delock it, but can i do this myself, or do i need to go to a body shop? Should I just tie a large puma to my wing mirror or invent a ned seeking warhead? Any help would be much appreciated. Cheers!

unless your capable of modifyin the bodywork in such a way then i suggest you source a decent body shop

does the seo have its locks built into the door handles or is it separate and attached to the body work???

you will also need central locking activated from your key fob

:thumbsup:

Also the problem of what happens if the central locking blipper stops working... If they can't butcher the lock, they'll just get angry and do more damage out of spite.

does the seo have its locks built into the door handles or is it separate and attached to the body work???

Yes, it's part of the door handle assembly.

True. Goin down to the body shop tomorrow to get a quote (hope it aint too expensive) then ill go from there. At least it'll look cool :D What an excuse to get modding! Who's all going to JAE, then?