Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Delivery Time For Basic Yaris T2 - 5 Door/metallic Paint

efelstead

Good morning.

I ordered a new Yaris T2 (Standard model) 5 Door,Metallic finish on the 5th May this year.

So far all I have is a verbal quote of 30th June for delivery (Nothing in writing)

I have had no contact with the dealer since the 5th although I was promised regular updates.

Has any member had recent experience of delivery times for this model.

Also I am confused as to where this car is being built.

Is it Japan or France?

Thank you.

Best wishes

Edward

Good morning.

I ordered a new Yaris T2 (Standard model) 5 Door,Metallic finish on the 5th May this year.

So far all I have is a verbal quote of 30th June for delivery (Nothing in writing)

I have had no contact with the dealer since the 5th although I was promised regular updates.

Has any member had recent experience of delivery times for this model.

Also I am confused as to where this car is being built.

Is it Japan or France?

Thank you.

Best wishes

Edward

Car will be french built - the new yaris' all are.

Waiting time doesn't seem too bad, the delievery date is usually an "estimate", and I doubt the dealer will have any more information to give you other than you already have. Maybe ring them and ask?

My car was actually 3 weeks later than Toyota quoted (Ordered start of Aug, dealer estimated end of sept, car finally showed up later part of October). Funnily enough after I kept pestering them and being told the date was put back, I was finally told delievery date would be start of November. After threatening to cancel the order, my car magically arrived on the forecourt that afternoon... funny that.

I won;t name and shame the dealership here - but found them through a brooker, and they were useless from start to finish. Only decent thing they did was get the best price!