Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Owner

Jess_IQ

Hey all

I will soon be purchasing my new IQ in white :D

Just had a read through the forum, seems the only really bad thing is the gear change problem... Does this really affect you???

Just wondering if there are any other bad things I should know about??

Thanks

Hey all

I will soon be purchasing my new IQ in white :D

Just had a read through the forum, seems the only really bad thing is the gear change problem... Does this really affect you???

Just wondering if there are any other bad things I should know about??

Thanks

Hope you enjoy driving the IQ dont worry about the gear change problem, doesnt seem to affect all the cars not having that problem with mine as yet. Believe there is a fix which was posted on this forum. Be careful when getting in and out of the car door panels mark easily. Had a few on mine but they seem to go when rubbed gently with a lint cloth.

post-78587-1243972434_thumb.jpg

Fix the seat-belt-tonge with a new knob a little bit higher and no collision-risk with the doorpanel. :!Removed!:

post-78587-1243972270_thumb.jpg

post-78587-1243972434_thumb.jpg

Fix the seat-belt-tonge with a new knob a little bit higher and no collision-risk with the doorpanel. :!Removed!:

post-78587-1243972270_thumb.jpg

WOW at those scratchmarks, how do you get in and out of the car?

I will post a piccy of mine up as they are pretty bad & I am VERY careful how I get in & out but should not have to be that careful to be honest

How cute is LA LA - what a wicked numberplate

Well I haven't actually got my IQ yet. Was just seeing what real owners think of their's coz reading reviews are always pointing out the bad stuff....

I'm normaly clumsy getting out of cars so no doubt it will be full of scuffs in no time :( lol

Do you IQ owners have a meet??? Be nice to see some other IQ's, there is only one near where I live

Well I haven't actually got my IQ yet. Was just seeing what real owners think of their's coz reading reviews are always pointing out the bad stuff....

I'm normaly clumsy getting out of cars so no doubt it will be full of scuffs in no time :( lol

Do you IQ owners have a meet??? Be nice to see some other IQ's, there is only one near where I live

Hello Jess.

yep, the 2 main bug bears with the IQ are:

1- the sticking gear shift (it appears to be a widespread issue, and it definitely affects driving)

2- the interior plastics mark/scratch INCREDIBLY easily.....you can literally put a gouge in them by just running a fingernail lightly over them....my panels are tatty already. :censor:

Hey Brassik

Yeah heard alot about the gears, but know a few people who are good with cars n maybe they can have a look but hopefully won't affect me to much... lol!

Hmm will have to take extra care with the panels then. Thanks for that though. Will keep you updated to when I get the IQ etc :) Well excited

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links