Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Project Brake Cooling....

ricc

Right, new project commencing soon!

Doing a track day soon for the first time in the Rolla! :thumbsup: Ive done plenty before but in my old car which was far from standard. As I have completely stock brakes I'm going to be making 2 collectors attached to 2 feed running to the back of the front disks.

Collectors will be made from fibreglass and possibly metal mesh reinforced as they will sit under the front bumper.

The feeds running off the collectors will hopefully be similar to what you would use on say a pipercross viper, only slightly smaller dia.

Everything will be deisgned so that it is fully installable and removable trackside. :)

Does anyone know of a technical drawing program i can use to do a quick mock up?

Nice one, AutoCAD FTW! :) Completely forgot about its existence.... mainly because im a fancy pants designer not a practical one :D

There isn't a back plate on the front discs :huh:

lmao

I remember seeing it on the rears but didn't notice it when i changed the fronts.... maybe i need my eyes testing?

:lol:

Yup, there's definately a back plate on the fronts........bent enought of them back when they scrape on the disc!!! :thumbsup: