Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leaving The Aygo Fold

Zaaro

/me likes how he doesnt have to MOT his new car for 4 years.

its 3 if i remember correctly

yea ive already had that novelty lol. wait until after the 3 years tho when things go wrong :lol:

Ah the joys of mainland UK. Northern Ireland has a 4 year MOT rule. Its awsome lol.

Aye its one of the factors of me wanting rid of my Polo. I was due for MOT in september, and the car needed some parts replaced to get it up to scratch, so rather than probably spend a fortune getting it sorted i got a better car :D.

Update

Well the Aygo has officially gone! Did the exchange on Tuesday. I'm gonna really miss it, especially since it was my first car

Gotta say though, the Focus is a very very good car, so glad I made the move now and got it. Its nice to have the power on the motorways etc and the quality. Passed its MOT easily and not only that I found out in the end that my insurance premium for the Focus somehow was less than I paid for my Aygo insurance a month or so ago, lol!

I look forward to still coming on here now and then and seeing how everyone is getting on with there Aygo's, old and new members, have fun!

Also

I still have a few spares from the Aygo if anyone needs things (pm if so), have the following:

- 4 x Original steel wheels (2 are averaging the legal limite so doubt anyone will want those, but the other 2 are averaging 4-5mm)

- Original gear knob (MMT/Auto one)

- Original Aerial

- Original front Speakers

- Original front and rear wipers

Think thats everything

Aye its one of the factors of me wanting rid of my Polo. I was due for MOT in september, and the car needed some parts replaced to get it up to scratch, so rather than probably spend a fortune getting it sorted i got a better car :D.

I was lucky I never needed to spend anything bar the test fee a couple of months ago. The car is 17 years old and it flew through with no advisories eithers. B)

• 2 weeks later...
I still have a few spares from the Aygo if anyone needs things (pm if so), have the following:

- 4 x Original steel wheels (2 are averaging the legal limite so doubt anyone will want those, but the other 2 are averaging 4-5mm)

- Original gear knob (MMT/Auto one)

- Original Aerial

- Original front speakers

- Original front and rear wipers

Think thats everything

Bump

No one needs any of the above?