Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

De Cat

Sim

Hi anyone removed the cat from there yaris (1l) and know what they gains were, preferably having done dyno before and after? Or if they have fitted a free flow sports cat?

Thanks

Si

ive got a decat system for mine but the engine light always comes on!

but the gains ive got to admit are fantastic

trying to get in touch with dan to see if the o2 sensors can be adjusted within the ecu so it dont keep kicking up the light

well mines a custom job and i bought it 2nd hand off a lad on this site who sold his yaris

im currently modding it again as its extremely loud cos its pretty much a straoght through system

the easiestr way to stop the light is to make the system cat back cos its the sensors loosing the plot on whats going on cos theres no ct there!

:thumbsup:

might have 2 enquire bout this but i dont want it loud!

i cudnt have the bike can cuz without cats mine would be stupidly loud, i want performance but no stupid racket i bought subs for that

i had a 1lt with the cat removed and the light came on so that was removed aswell i dont think that you can reprogram it so it does not come on but i would like to know if it could be done cause its on my list of things to do

what where the gains like on a 1lt

if its worth it im gonna do it straight down the centre and free flow back box would love to keep the bike can but i think it wil be just a tad too loud ( race can)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links