Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Voting !

Bibbs

I gotcha... left or right wing... if they are racist then there is no place for them in running a country.

What really amuses me (im sure we chatted about this the a couple of years back at JAE) is when i hear the 1st Gen Pakistani/Indian moaning that these new eastern european immigrants are ruining 'our' country... so the cycle has started again ehh.. :lol:

Very true on both counts.

Don't forget I'm an immigrant too .. just lucky I'm the "right" colour ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• Bizarra

• Red Yaris 54

• Raistlin

There's a good thread/debate going on over on IMOC at the moment where a few of the members have confirmed they have voted for the BNP.

I would get involved in the discussion but i might be warned off for being someone who is obsessed with race issues.. :lol:

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php...324d966c204f72c

Well I was so excited, I voted 3 times in the locals and 3 times in the Europeans. The BNP didn't get a look-in for any of the 6 votes :P

There's a good thread/debate going on over on IMOC at the moment where a few of the members have confirmed they have voted for the BNP.

I would get involved in the discussion but i might be warned off for being someone who is obsessed with race issues.. :lol:

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php...324d966c204f72c

I'm not racist, I think everyone is a **** ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFNeBRc7W7s

Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard, but I am fair!

There is no racial bigotry here!

One of my fave scenes ever!

Well I was so excited, I voted 3 times in the locals and 3 times in the Europeans. The BNP didn't get a look-in for any of the 6 votes :P

Its funny I also post on a football forum (my team) and loads of those were bigging up the bnp stating that they had polish/muslims/asains in their party. I nearly spat my coffee up the wall at such b***s . Also watched the thing on sun morning with the vicar who is in the bnp he said oh yes a minority of the faith are in the bnp.... heh 1 him and only him. Also the leader got done over on the bbc got riled that much when they mentioned the bbc he replied "yes robin hood on the tv with a black friar tuck whats going on?" .....showed his true colours.

I didnt vote to be honest but would get the heck out of this country if the bnp ever get power.

They also asked the vicar to take a dna test and if he was not "british" then would he go back to where he came from. The bloke was stuttering like mad!!

We do need changes in the government but for the good not for a bunch of !Removed! wanabees to take control.

Still aint seen that film yet!

A classic very dark at times but a must watch film. Seen it too many times know it word for word!!

"Im going to tear you a new a**hole" ..." Well pilgrim not until you eat the peanuts ouuta my S***"

Top film!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links