Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Stereo

NiknakSi

With the standard stereo (not the sat nav unit), are you able to adjust the bass/treble as well as the balance and front/rear fade? Similarly, is there a quick way to mute or switch the stereo off?

I couldn't find any of the above during my test drive, but then again I didn't look at the instruction manual :)

With the standard stereo (not the sat nav unit), are you able to adjust the bass/treble as well as the balance and front/rear fade? Similarly, is there a quick way to mute or switch the stereo off?

Yes :thumbsup:

I couldn't find any of the above during my test drive, but then again I didn't look at the instruction manual :)

Yup it can all be adjusted. Maybe the reason you didn't find all the options in the menu, was because the car was moving when you tried? Bass, Balance etc. can only be adjusted when the car is stopped (Or well you can open the menu then the car is stopped), if the car is moving, you get a very limited menu, probably for safety. For mute, you hold the mode button for 1-2 sec, and it turns it all off, works good enough for me. :)

He would not have the !Removed! manual would he on a test drive!

He would not have the !Removed! manual would he on a test drive!

Well papercuts can be nasty. So lets say the manual was actually there, and he cut himself on it, he might get a !Removed! manual. Just a thought.

• 3 years later...

It may be possible if you replace the standard radio with the sat nav top cover which should give you a 2xdin mount. Top cover is expensive at £88. The wiring for standard radio use is pretty straight forward. You can integrate the steering wheel controls as well. They are passive switches

David

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links