Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Comp Pics Again

tccom

I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D Im a virgin never experienced lift!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely mate well wear

ok used image shack this time if it doesn't get removed i will post the rest of my pics up,anyway been working on the compressor for most of the year and its now done,custom zorst,new bumper,all chips repaired,new brakes and a good clean.hope you all approve.nick

Is that colour anthracite grey or thunder grey?or am i totally :lol: wrong as usual

Is that colour anthracite grey or thunder grey?or am i totally :lol: wrong as usual

yes its called alcace granite in the service book,gotsome more good pics to follow if the first one stays on. :D

Thanks for that !!!!!!!!!

Would you believe i have only ever seen one compressor in Ireland :lol:

Thanks for that !!!!!!!!!

Would you believe i have only ever seen one compressor in Ireland :lol:

i have seen more on e bay than on the road! i saw one last summer and that's the only one.

Ha ha one fella in town has a fake one a 1.4 with a front bumper!!!!!!!

Every time i see him i point it out and it does his head in he keeps telling me

no one else notices :lol:

hope everybody enjoys these sorry there one at a time won't let me post them all at once.

hope everybody enjoys these sorry there one at a time won't let me post them all at once.

If you are doing a lot of them, then try them in batches of 5 pics per post. I know there is an image limit but it is definitely more than just the 1!

p8040005.jpg

well thats all the pics up i think it looks mint and sounds ace with the custom exhaust on and showed 239 bhp on the rollers in april :thumbsup:

Looks greta mate.

I love the rims aswell, and the front bumper is sweet too. TRD Badge on the back looks ok, is it enamel or a sticker?

Looks good mate, love the way these and the cts are sleepers. Get it on a track and see how it handles

Car looks stunnin! i love that TTE BUMPER!

I THINK ON THE COMPRESSOR THE TTE BUMPER SHOULD COME AS STANDARD BECAUSE THE normal STANDARD BUMPER DOES NOT STAND OUT THAT MUCH! BUT THATS MY OPINION.

sexy as <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>

Looks good.

I especially like the look of your exhaust. What make is it? Do you know what gains are purely from the exhaust? How much did you pay for the exhaust (if you don't mind me asking)? Is the exhaust very loud because if I did it I wouldn't want it to sound too loud and chavvy?!?

Looks greta mate.

I love the rims aswell, and the front bumper is sweet too. TRD badge on the back looks ok, is it enamel or a sticker?

the Badge is emamel with a plastic coating,as it was the same colour as the car i got it to replace the toyota Badge which had the red coating peeling off. :thumbsup:

Looks good.

I especially like the look of your exhaust. What make is it? Do you know what gains are purely from the exhaust? How much did you pay for the exhaust (if you don't mind me asking)? Is the exhaust very loud because if I did it I wouldn't want it to sound too loud and chavvy?!?

the exhaust is custom made by urban racing using blue flame components cost 580£ very slightly louder than standard so not chavvy at all,after fittment showed 239 bhp on the rollers so don't now what it started with bhp wise.ONLY A EXHAUST HAS BEEN FITTED. :thumbsup:

Looks greta mate.

I love the rims aswell, and the front bumper is sweet too. TRD badge on the back looks ok, is it enamel or a sticker?

the Badge is emamel with a plastic coating,as it was the same colour as the car i got it to replace the toyota Badge which had the red coating peeling off. :thumbsup:

Cool cheers.

It looks really nice and shiny in those pics! :yes::drool::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links