Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Comp Pics Again

tccom

Topic cleaned up, keep it on topic and friendly or it gets closed.... final warning on this one.

Car looks sweet, seems like more and more ppl r getting the TTE front bumper now :)

Wot Dyno was ur car running on if i may ask?

Car looks sweet, seems like more and more ppl r getting the TTE front bumper now :)

Wot Dyno was ur car running on if i may ask?

it was run on a local r/r which was brand new i think it was a sun r/r (snap on)at urban racing in st helens so should be near the mark with the figures . chee :thumbsup: rs

Looks good.

I especially like the look of your exhaust. What make is it? Do you know what gains are purely from the exhaust? How much did you pay for the exhaust (if you don't mind me asking)? Is the exhaust very loud because if I did it I wouldn't want it to sound too loud and chavvy?!?

the exhaust is custom made by urban racing using blue flame components cost 580£ very slightly louder than standard so not chavvy at all,after fittment showed 239 bhp on the rollers so don't now what it started with bhp wise.ONLY A EXHAUST HAS BEEN FITTED. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info, very interesting. Will bear in mind should I come to do anything.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links