Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Standard T Sport Alloys

Joel13

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how much toyota charge for a standard Yaris TS alloy i buckled mine on saturday and need a new one.

thanks in advance

Ask john aka Parts King nicest fella you would ever meet send him your chasis number and he will give you a price

Hope it helps :thumbsup:

Dont get me started on buckling alloys with irish roads being terrible its nearly a daily occurence over here :lol::lol:

Ask john aka Parts King nicest fella you would ever meet send him your chasis number and he will give you a price

Hope it helps :thumbsup:

Dont get me started on buckling alloys with irish roads being terrible its nearly a daily occurence over here :lol::lol:

#

Cheers for that will give a call in the morning.

sick as anything as i also damaged my wishbone but i have that sorted as i got the part.

thanks

I know the feeling when i had my 01 e11 corolla lowered went to work one morning went round a country bend

there in the middle of the road was a boulder serios now some farmer must have been busy hauling them :lol:

Went straight into it drivers side front wheel gone then 2 secs later back one gone and bent the shock as well

I know the feeling when i had my 01 e11 corolla lowered went to work one morning went round a country bend

there in the middle of the road was a boulder serios now some farmer must have been busy hauling them :lol:

Went straight into it drivers side front wheel gone then 2 secs later back one gone and bent the shock as well

Well Mr T has quoted me £242 for the alloy inc VAT!!!! the guy in parts askked for all the normal details of my car and could not find the price for the alloy and had the cheek to ask if they were the standard wheels on the TS!!!! Total idiot.

Well Mr T has quoted me £242 for the alloy inc VAT!!!! the guy in parts askked for all the normal details of my car and could not find the price for the alloy and had the cheek to ask if they were the standard wheels on the TS!!!! Total idiot.

Hey you tried looking in scrap yards, eBay or piston heads? :)

Hey you tried looking in scrap yards, eBay or piston heads? :)

Have tried all over and there was a set for £200 but they were rough and up in Scotland by the time i got them and had them refurb it would be to much to spend.

Thanks