Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pic Inspiration!

jd26

Hey up, been looking for a car to replace my current yaris tsport for months now and still no luck.

corolla t sport is still in the back of my mind, so give me some inspiration!

post up any good modified facelift examples (preferably black or red :) )

plus has anyone tried tinting the standard headlight inserts ?

thankyou please :)

Josh

Hey up, been looking for a car to replace my current yaris tsport for months now and still no luck.

Josh

hey i have a tasty corolla tte compressor for sale 215bhp completly standard 19k just. full toyota history still six month warranty. its in the for sale section check it out... id accept 8400 cash

Wont be going anywhere near your car after you fobbing off my mate last minute. :)

Edit: Sorry, back on topic...

DSC01174.jpg

DSC01120.jpg

DSC00669.jpg

Wont be going anywhere near your car after you fobbing off my mate last minute. :)

Edit: Sorry, back on topic...

DSC01174.jpg

DSC01120.jpg

DSC00669.jpg

WELL SAID HE'S JUST BEEN SLAGIN MY COMPRESSOR,THE PR*CK

TCCOM - Just ignore him.

He never turned up to my friends to view the car after claiming he'd seen videos of him thrashing it.

The Compressor he was meant to see was ToweyLowey's, Towey actually works for Toyota and takes pride in his cars! How he expects to get a sale on here while slagging off other peoples cars I don't know.

JD - Sorry to go off topic, again. :lol:

TCCOM - Just ignore him.

He never turned up to my friends to view the car after claiming he'd seen videos of him thrashing it.

The Compressor he was meant to see was ToweyLowey's, Towey actually works for Toyota and takes pride in his cars! How he expects to get a sale on here while slagging off other peoples cars I don't know.

well if you went to buy a car. then he said hey if you wanna hear how it sounds go on to you tube and type towey lowey in then you see him thrashing his car up and down a dual carriage way that a great way to sell a car. and for one i aint slagged nobody of. (slagging somebody of is sayin ur a ubik or w.e) i said my car hasnt got any boy racer modifications actually!!! so hmm whos the ubik now. ;) so unless you dont call a custom exhaust and sticky back plastic badges boy racer you need take your head for a wobble>!!!

TCCOM - Just ignore him.

well if you went to buy a car. then he said hey if you wanna hear how it sounds go on to you tube and type towey lowey in then you see him thrashing his car up and down a dual carriage way that a great way to sell a car. and for one i aint slagged nobody of. (slagging somebody of is sayin ur a ubik or w.e) i said my car hasnt got any boy racer modifications actually!!! so hmm whos the ubik now. ;) so unless you dont call a custom exhaust and sticky back plastic badges boy racer you need take your head for a wobble>!!!

still looks a country mile better than yours.if it's that good why's it for sale?

Driving the car up and down a carriage way under the legal speed limit isn't what I'd call thrashing. You obviously have a very different opinion on thrashing.

Also if you call a custom Exhaust system which has proven to produce more power a boy racer modification, you need your head screwed back on, not us. So you're saying every highly tiuned car is a boy racer car? because 99% of them have custom exhausts...

Why did you even buy the compressor if you're just selling it a few weeks later? Also if you didn't want his car - why txt him AFTER the arranged date and not before he made all the effort / time to prepare it for new ownership.

You sound like a moron to me mate, Now stop posting off topic in other people threads and sod off and stay in the For Sale section, OR! Create your own thread in the 'Rolla section.

yo dude!! Coming to the lift side of things hey hehe. Just give me a txt and we can go somewhere for you to test drive mine if ya want :thumbsup:

Driving the car up and down a carriage way under the legal speed limit isn't what I'd call thrashing. You obviously have a very different opinion on thrashing.

Also if you call a custom Exhaust system which has proven to produce more power a boy racer modification, you need your head screwed back on, not us. So you're saying every highly tiuned car is a boy racer car? because 99% of them have custom exhausts...

Why did you even buy the compressor if you're just selling it a few weeks later? Also if you didn't want his car - why txt him AFTER the arranged date and not before he made all the effort / time to prepare it for new ownership.

You sound like a moron to me mate, Now stop posting off topic in other people threads and sod off and stay in the For Sale section, OR! Create your own thread in the 'Rolla section.

ok so if it sounds more or less the same and looks more or less the same why change it ohhh becuase it gives more power i see to go faster so if it does that i would class it as a racer modification. to me 215bhp is plenty! and the thing about the arranged date if you ring him we actually arranged a date to swop for my seat leon fr tdi. then on the last day he changed his mind and said no i want cash. so he messed me around too!!!!! his car is nice and then he said he sprayed the engine cover metalic purple !! what!!! and that he had a k n typhoon kit on it. and then i saw the videos that was enough to put me off.

I'm sorry, but his K&N Typhoon was sold atleast 4 months ago as I was with him when he sold and then fitted it to another members car!

The engine cover had also been swapped, and your Leon had been sold on eBay a week before you arranged to go and collect it. You're talking through your *****.

This is the last I'll say on the topic, it'll probably be cleaned up soon anyway.

Josh

ive tried 3x to tint the inside of the headlights but to no avail. our lights are different to those on the aus and american corollas where theirs bolt together with a bit of glue, ours uses glue strong enough to double as an aircraft blackbox to hold it together! its not impossible, but ive spent over 15 hours in total trying and all it did was damage my lights. :(

Here r links of my car, i hope this has motivated u a bit more. As for the boy racer comment, every1 has their own taste and dont just call some1 a boy racer bcos they modified their car. My cars modified but all my body work is Toyota Parts, so if ur slating me and other ppl with TTE parts, maybe u shud speak to Mr T about it.

Hope u enjoy my pics:

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...c=96111&hl=

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...c=84545&hl=

If u find the Tsport Lacking a bit of power after a while, u can always call up Silverstone Performance and get an Compressor upgrade kit as i hav on my car

@ TTECOMPRESSOR - kindly take your sh*t elsewhere, im after some helpfull responces here not to hear about your beef with someone, use the pm button mate.

@ everyone else, cheers for the response so far :) ckman yours is looking good! It was the rota torques I had in mind for a rolla and yours looks great on them :)

I cant help thinking a black on black tsport would look mean as! :D

How much is the compressor conversion buddy? (and how much was the rear compressor lip + is it a straight swap :) )

shame hks and the like dont do exhausts for the rolla, id love another hks, the one I had on the yaris was great, lovley noise and I loved the 'angled' look of the box.

heared the handling and brakes could be better? solved by tidy coileys & braces and better brake pads/discs?

Oh and bridges thanks loads for the offer buddy I might have to take you up on that sometime :)

sorry for all the Q's :lol:

Cheers!

@ TTECOMPRESSOR - kindly take your sh*t elsewhere, im after some helpfull responces here not to hear about your beef with someone, use the pm button mate.

@ everyone else, cheers for the response so far :) ckman yours is looking good! It was the rota torques I had in mind for a rolla and yours looks great on them :)

I cant help thinking a black on black tsport would look mean as! :D

How much is the compressor conversion buddy?

shame hks and the like dont do exhausts for the rolla, id love another hks, the one I had on the yaris was great, lovley noise and I loved the 'angled' look of the box.

heared the handling and brakes could be better? solved by tidy coileys & braces and better brake pads/discs?

Oh and bridges thanks loads for the offer buddy I might have to take you up on that sometime :)

Cheers!

BORLA maybe?

My mate got one on his 'stang and it sounds amazing! :yes:

Josh

have a look at mine in compressor pics again it will give you an idea of what the tte bumper looks like(may look a bit boy racer though ha ha) :thumbsup:

I do like the tte front bumper but to be honest I prefer the smooth lines of the standard one, would be nice if there were different lower lip/splitters available though!

Josh

ive tried 3x to tint the inside of the headlights but to no avail. our lights are different to those on the aus and american corollas where theirs bolt together with a bit of glue, ours uses glue strong enough to double as an aircraft blackbox to hold it together! its not impossible, but ive spent over 15 hours in total trying and all it did was damage my lights. :(

chaydon you boob ;)

Just send me a txt dude and ill see if i can meet you.

The rear compressor lip is now discontinued but im thinking about getting one custom made, so if you do end up getting a tsport and fancy having one could get a bit of a discount somewhere!! Would have to change my exhaust but easily done at pro-speed.

And you know you want one there would be two around swansea then, still havent seen another!!! And if you have a type-r i wont talk to you ever again :angry2:

The rear compressor lip is now discontinued but im thinking about getting one custom made, so if you do end up getting a tsport and fancy having one could get a bit of a discount somewhere!! Would have to change my exhaust but easily done at pro-speed.

ooooo, if you go ahead with this put a seperate thread up, id be interested in coming in with you to get a bit more off, im sure a few others would do too ;)

Yeh the brakes a handling can do with a bit of improvement, ive got KW Coilvers and Whiteline front and rear Anti roll bars and it has transformed the cars handling completly, brakes i will b changing to some 4 pots lata on, after getting the SP conversion my brakes r DEF lacking.

As for the SP kit, i paid just over £2k, this contains the TTE compressor, Front Mount Intercooler, Smaller SC pulley and car mapped which is a BIG discount bcos he wanted to try out new parts on my car and also i already had a Dastek Unichip fitted into my car from the previous map i had on the car bfor the conversion. It was a price i cudnt refuse and i took it straight away.

U will love the Tsport once u get it :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links