Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Urban Cruiser

Didda

Looking good :thumbsup:

I sat in one at my local dealers last week.....................He tells me that he has not yet sold any and it is expected that the dealership may only manage to sell one or two for some months to come.

The problem with them appears to be that they are a bit overpriced and do not seem to slot into a "niche" market in the UK.

Time will tell :)

Hi,nice looking motor. Tell me are the alloys standard Toyota or a aftermart type. Love the white, not available in the UK. What option packs have you had put on? Also can you tell me if the Overfender option is available in your country. It is not available in the UK a bad mistake by Toyota UK but sometimes they don,t get it right.

Regards Clare

Hi,nice looking motor. Tell me are the alloys standard Toyota or a aftermart type. Love the white, not available in the UK. What option packs have you had put on? Also can you tell me if the Overfender option is available in your country. It is not available in the UK a bad mistake by Toyota UK but sometimes they don,t get it right.

Regards Clare

The wheels are aftermarket OZ Superturismo GT,18x8 ET35 on 225/40/18 rubbers.

The only option pack I have is the protection pack which includes front door sill plates, chrome protection plate on the rear bumper and a plastic protection floor mat for the boot. Other than that it's a standard Sol grade Urban Cruiser.

The overfenders comes as standard on the 4WD diesel here in Finland and is not an option on the 2WD petrol and diesel.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it a tad expensive as well in the U.K.Especially the two grand price difference between the petrol and diesel.Have to do a lot of miles to get your money back.

Looking at the discounts now being offered by some of the major manufacturers it seems like toyota are not that bothered if they sell cars or not.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links