Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T180 Chip Tuning Boxes From Lindop Toyota

Parts-King

For some time we have been testing a tuning kit for our T180 range of cars

We can now confirm they are on the shelf and ready for sale!

Just a little information about the quality of our kits

As you may know all of our kits for the otherToyota models work over the injectors beacuse on the non D Cat models

the Denso rail pressure already runs very high and fitting a rail pressure kit may make the car feel a tad sharper and smoother but I challenge anyone to run their car with a rail pressure kit on a dyno against ours with the injector kit , I guarantee ours will give exactly the quoted performance or better and I would also guarantee the rail box from eBay will not have more than about 7-9 bhp increase and sometimes not even that ! So try getting your money refunded when you have your dyno run showing 5bhp you will have no chance with an eBay trader. On the T180 most of the kits spoken about on the forum plug into the rail sensor as does ours, the problem is these cars are fitted with Piezo injectors and a particulate filter so all these tuning boxes in time will start to block the particulate filter which is very costly, increasing the fuelling on these cars which will increase smoke which the particulate filter catches but it can't cope with large amounts and

blocks up, the only way to stop this is by increasing boost pressure to force more air through the engine which keeps the filter from blocking, this is where it becomes very complicated to alter two different parameters fuelling and boost pressure at the same time , none of the kits on eBay will do this they are not capable of it. So what you will

have in the near to medium future is lots of people ordering new particulate filters(DCats)

Also I absolutely guarantee that its not possible to get 215 bhp with a kit only connected only to the fuel rail sensor , the company we deal with in Germany tested this thoroughly and the maximum you can acheive is about 203 bhp before the car goes into limp mode , I challenge anyone to dyno their car with a cheap auction site box, I am confident they will get a shock , most probably won't even break 200 bhp Ive seen some making 185!!With the kit we supply they will produce 212 bhp and not need a particulate filter in a few months .At the end of the day you get what you pay for the reason the cheap

boxes can't run fuel and boost together is that they are not microprocessor controlled, the photos shown in the thread of a kit broken apart do show a circuit board but one just covered in resistors, even the chip shown is not a processor, this is better than some but still just glorified resistors in a box . This also would never run an injector kit as they also need a processor to carefully and accurately time the injection pulses

To place an order, send me a PM message with a phone number and I will call you, price deliverd to any UK mainland address is £375

Kingo :thumbsup:

212BHP/460NM of Torque.

If I had an Auris... I'd seriously consider that. Only chance Imma goooona giiit to a *new* Toyota hot hatch with all the toys I reckons if they don't realise something of a proper hothatch and not a cruiser or a warm hatch in the next 3-5 years :0)

As you may know all of our kits for the otherToyota models work over the injectors beacuse on the non D Cat models

the Denso rail pressure already runs very high and fitting a rail pressure kit may make the car feel a tad sharper and smoother but I challenge anyone to run their car with a rail pressure kit on a dyno against ours with the injector kit , I guarantee ours will give exactly the quoted performance or better and I would also guarantee the rail box from Ebay will not have more than about 7-9 bhp increase and sometimes not even that ! So try getting your money refunded when you have your dyno run showing 5bhp you will have no chance with an ebay trader. On the T180 most of the kits spoken about on the forum plug into the rail sensor as does ours, the problem is these cars are fitted with Piezo injectors and a particulate filter so all these tuning boxes in time will start to block the particulate filter which is very costly, increasing the fuelling on these cars which will increase smoke which the particulate filter catches but it can't cope with large amounts and

blocks up, the only way to stop this is by increasing boost pressure to force more air through the engine which keeps the filter from blocking, this is where it becomes very complicated to alter two different parameters fuelling and boost pressure at the same time , none of the kits on Ebay will do this they are not capable of it. So what you will

have in the near to medium future is lots of people ordering new particulate filters(DCats)

Also I absolutely guarantee that its not possible to get 215 bhp with a kit only connected only to the fuel rail sensor , the company we deal with in Germany tested this thoroughly and the maximum you can acheive is about 203 bhp before the car goes into limp mode , I challenge anyone to dyno their car with a cheap auction site box, I am confident they will get a shock , most probably won't even break 200 bhp Ive seen some making 185!!With the kit we supply they will produce 212 bhp and not need a particulate filter in a few months .At the end of the day you get what you pay for the reason the cheap

boxes can't run fuel and boost together is that they are not microprocessor controlled, the photos shown in the thread of a kit broken apart do show a circuit board but one just covered in resistors, even the chip shown is not a processor, this is better than some but still just glorified resistors in a box . This also would never run an injector kit as they also need a processor to carefully and accurately time the injection pulses

To place an order, send me a PM message with a phone number and I will call you, price deliverd to any UK mainland address is £375

I have been waiting for this thread for a while now and thanks for the good news. :)

Just wanted to confirm a few things and a couple of questions as well.

1. Your chip is a processor which regulates the injection timing as well as regulate boost?

2. Your chip will not result in new D-CATs and or other potentially expensive bills?

3. WIll i void my remaining Toyota warranty if i go ahead?

4. Will it need to be disconnected during service?

5. What can i expect in performance wise? Gains of how many seconds to 60mph etc.

6. Can i expect an improved economy if driven sensibly given that the processor is in effect an 'upgrade' to the car's ecu.

7. Will i need to treat the car differently in order to not break it?

8. Does Peak power RPM and torque range stay the same?

Sorry if i sound ignorant, it is because i am when it comes to the more technical side of things.

Thanks in advance.

the Denso rail pressure already runs very high and fitting a rail pressure kit may make the car feel a tad sharper and smoother but I challenge anyone to run their car with a rail pressure kit on a dyno against ours with the injector kit , I guarantee ours will give exactly the quoted performance or better and I would also guarantee the rail box from Ebay will not have more than about 7-9 bhp increase and sometimes not even that ! So try getting your money refunded when you have your dyno run showing 5bhp you will have no chance with an ebay trader. On the T180 most of the kits spoken about on the forum plug into the rail sensor as does ours, the problem is these cars are fitted with Piezo injectors and a particulate filter so all these tuning boxes in time will start to block the particulate filter which is very costly, increasing the fuelling on these cars which will increase smoke which the particulate filter catches but it can't cope with large amounts and

blocks up, the only way to stop this is by increasing boost pressure to force more air through the engine which keeps the filter from blocking, this is where it becomes very complicated to alter two different parameters fuelling and boost pressure at the same time , none of the kits on Ebay will do this they are not capable of it. So what you will

I have been waiting for this thread for a while now and thanks for the good news. :)

1. Your chip is a processor which regulates the injection timing as well as regulate boost?

2. Your chip will not result in new D-CATs and or other potentially expensive bills?

5. What can i expect in performance wise? Gains of how many seconds to 60mph etc.

6. Can i expect an improved economy if driven sensibly given that the processor is in effect an 'upgrade' to the car's ecu.

Sorry if i sound ignorant, it is because i am when it comes to the more technical side of things.

Thanks in advance.

can I add one more question

1. what is the average mpg of a T180 / SR180 with this fitted?

Dyno graphs please

Yes, since you say that you're team made some dyno tests on the Auris, with your box and with other boxes, you must have the dyno's graphs... not?

V.Interesting kingo, good to see these chips have finally made it.

I have pretty much the same questions but i would like to see graphs the most.

212bhp peak power is great but what about the usable rev range between 1.5k and 2.5k?

Does peak torque come in earlier?

Does peak torque last longer?

Is BHP increased across the usable rev range from as low as 1.5k to 3.6k? If so what is the BHP

Is boost increased over all the power range or just increased to achieve the higher peak power? That one is important to me to ensure i'm not running at higher boost under BHP < 177.

Cheers!

Thanks in advance.

3:-As these are "NOT" a genuine approved Toyota part, then obviously anything that breaks as a result of their fitting will not be covered by Toyota warranty.

4:- I would take it off when going into a main dealer for anything, for as soon as they see it, they will try and use it as an excuse to get out of paying for any warranty work, report the car to Toyota HQ, and all warranty work then comes into question.

I would be very interested to see the dyno map, and what lb ft torque the engine is now running across the graph and where it comes in and how long it holds it for, also the boost plot and afr, also what boost is it running, as if too high, then goodbye to the turbo?

What is the increase of lb ft torque, how long is the clutch going to last, and is it up to the extra torque?

It seems funny that a German company can produce a chip that they claim is perfect, but Richard Washbrook from Orscarli, one of the best diesel mappers in the country cannot get any software to get into the map and remap it for me?

Kingo,

How does your system differ from other expensive (£350-450) tuning boxes such as DTS's (Diesel Tuner Systems Ltd) 'Spider' Adaptiv-Scan, as attached, http://www.dieseltuning.co.uk/technical.html, and http://www.tunit.com/about/tunit-product-range.php

Does your system work the same or in a different way, others as listed claim to have clever processors aswell?

From a 2.2 D-CAT owners point of view, you all (various suppliers) seem to claim yours is the best and others are inferior, and yet many claim to have a viable solution for this type of engine. (I'm not talking about the eBay cheap stuff here.) It ofcourse makes it a difficult decision for potential buyers.

Cablechap

Sooo many questions chaps, will try and answer them as honestly as I can, but I am not the techo guru, I get most of my info from a very helpful distributor, a Dyno graph will be posted up as soon as I get it

In the making of these tuning kits, the manufacturers were able to get 230 BHP and 105NM of torque with NO problems, HOWEVER to run within safe limits, it was decided that 212 and 60NM torque was well within safe limits

1. Your chip is a processor which regulates the injection timing as well as regulate boost? YES Boost pressure has a TINY increase, to assist the D Cat from becoming clogged

2. Your chip will not result in new D-CATs and or other potentially expensive bills? NO

3. WIll i void my remaining Toyota warranty if i go ahead? It is not going to make your engine blow up!, like all products, Toyota will not cover another manufacturers faults, just like any other supplier, I have not had ONE FAULT where and engine has gone faulty and have been selling other D4D kits for years, if you're not confident with my product, then simply dont buy it or buy something you are confident with, sorry to sound harsh but if that is a major concern to you then you shouldnt be thinking of chipping your car

4. Will it need to be disconnected during service? NO

5. What can i expect in performance wise? Gains of how many seconds to 60mph etc. Sorry I dont have any 0-60 figures, it will go like s**t off a shovel with 212 BHP and 60NM of torque :lol:

6. Can i expect an improved economy if driven sensibly given that the processor is in effect an 'upgrade' to the car's ecu. We all drive differently, the majority of my customers DO get a slight increase in MPG but it is down to how you drive it, lighter throttle and smoother power make for better MPG

7. Will i need to treat the car differently in order to not break it? NO

8. Does Peak power RPM and torque range stay the same? Just need to take advice on that, when the dyno graph comes in

Like I say, I have tried to give as much info as possible, I AM SO CONFIDENT that anybody buying one of these kits will be very impressed, I am offering A 14 DAY MONEY BACK OFFER (Less any fitting charges if we fit it) if you are not completely satisfied. There are others out there who sell diesel tuning kits, I dont know anything about the internals of their products, ours are warranted for two years

You can order by PM'ing me and leave me a contact phone number for you OR visit our website HERE add the product to the basket and when you get to checkout, PLEASE INCLUDE MODEL OF CAR AND REG NUMBER

I will post up a dyno graph when I get it

Dyno Graph, apologies for most being in German, but that's where they are made!

277419226_o.jpg

EDIT

Of course, I should have made clearer in the earlier post, you get an INCREASE in torque of 60NM :thumbsup:

This for a Rav 4 ????????????

The chart shows RAV, but its the same kit for RAV and Auris SR/T180

Can I use this tuning for my 2009 Avensis 177 hp T27?

Not this particular kit, but we do a kit for your car

This for a Rav 4 ????????????

The chart shows RAV, but its the same kit for RAV and Auris SR/T180

Whilst it might be the same kit, the dyno graph you are showing is for a different vehicle with totally different transmission losses to the Auris Sr/T180, and the only way to show the true figures for an Auris is to run one on reliable rollers with the kit fitted, even the size of the wheels will affect the rollers to show a difference.

Quite a few might be interested, but at that price you need to show proven figures on the car you are trying to sell it for, or else its no different to the claimed figures e-bay sellers quote, and you question in an earlier post and then state that they cannot reach.

The chip that I have used for two (2) years now is dynotested and tweaked in my car and it produced 212hp @ 450Nm (OEM was 178hp @ 401Nm)

http://promotech.se/?p=products_modules_ov...R5&vID=9919

With a custom exhaust without cat i get 224hp / 465Nm.

Thats about £405 for the chip, are you going for a custom zost.

The chip that I have used for two (2) years now is dynotested and tweaked in my car and it produced 212hp @ 450Nm (OEM was 178hp @ 401Nm)

http://promotech.se/?p=products_modules_ov...R5&vID=9919

With a custom exhaust without cat i get 224hp / 465Nm.

Thats about £405 for the chip, are you going for a custom zost.

I have a Apple Racing 2,5" Slimbore R exhaust mounted on my car, not dynoed with the latest EEPROM, Promotech has dynoed a identical setup an they got 224hp, they might be able to increase the turbopressure a tad more, they project 230'ish to max out the small vnt charger.

• 1 month later...

Just bumping this thread.

Has there been many takers for this product? Just after some feedback on how it has been etc?

Also are we still waiting for an Auris specific dyno graph?

Cheers.

Just bumping this thread.

Has there been many takers for this product? Just after some feedback on how it has been etc?

Also are we still waiting for an Auris specific dyno graph?

Cheers.

Also interested in this chip but want to see more feedback and evidence of how good it is

We bought one from John for our T180 Rav , it was excellent , very strong but smooth power delivery , in fact as someone else commented who bought one the car was nicer to drive with it fitted . I did'nt get it to the dyno but I know the performance was noticably better right through the rev range , can't fault it at all. Hope this helps.

He offers 14 day money back if you don't like it anyway so I don't think there's any risk involved :)

We bought one from John for our T180 Rav , it was excellent , very strong but smooth power delivery , in fact as someone else commented who bought one the car was nicer to drive with it fitted . I did'nt get it to the dyno but I know the performance was noticably better right through the rev range , can't fault it at all. Hope this helps.

He offers 14 day money back if you don't like it anyway so I don't think there's any risk involved :)

Thanks for the info but its on the auris we want to know about