Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Towbar With No Bumper Modification?

stents01

Hiya be gentle this is my first post!

is there a towbar to fit my 07 verso sr d4d that can be fitted without cutting the bumper? also would a removable one be needed to enable the parking sensors to still function correctly?

any help would be great

stents

also would a removable one be needed to enable the parking sensors to still function correctly?

My parking sensors work correctly with my fixed towbar, so no a removable one is not necessary

Andy

Cheers for that andy, did it have to be a cut out bumper job and where/ how much needed cut out . also what sort of price will it cost!!

just tell me to stop beingf nosey if you like!!

:blushing:

stents

Cheers for that andy, did it have to be a cut out bumper job and where/ how much needed cut out . also what sort of price will it cost!!

Actually you need to drill/cut a 60mm. hole in the panel under the bumper. If you look on the site http://techdoc.toyota-europe.com you can download the instalation manuals for both the removable and fixed version.

I do not know what it will cost, certainly not in the UK, I bought the car at 12 months old and the towbar was already fitted.

Hope this helps,

Andy

• 4 weeks later...

I had a GDW one fitted recently.

I have added some pics in my post on detachable towbars for a verso, so you can judge for yourself.

I do not know the exact cost. We included fitting the towbar in the general negotiations about buying the second hand T3. It was not cheap, the salesman tried to get an extra £100 of us after he had inquired about the price.

Hiya be gentle this is my first post!

is there a towbar to fit my 07 verso sr d4d that can be fitted without cutting the bumper? also would a removable one be needed to enable the parking sensors to still function correctly?

any help would be great

stents

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links