Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello, New Iq Owner In Hertford

her_purple_pixieness

Hi everyone!

I'm Katy, I'm a 25-year-old primary school teacher living in Hertfordshire. A month ago I bought a brand new Toyota IQ (which I have named Xenji!) in black, and I absolutely love him. I still wallow in the new car smell every time I get into him. (Yes, him.)

I used to own a Nissan Micra and I was in the Micra Sports Club for a while. However I must admit I traded in my Micra (whose name was Dante) using the UK Scrappage Allowance so he is now feeding other Micras around the county! Having been in one car club, I thought I'd join another as I had lots of fun with the Micra owners. :)

So... hello!

Katy x

Glad that you've finally seen sense and got a Toyota! :lol:

;)

Welcome to the club! :thumbsup:

with an username like that why blacK & not an Amethyst IQ?

welcome, anyway :)

Hey and welcome, another IQ yay

Why not have a look in the IQ section, post some pics up too :)

Sally

Hi everyone!

I'm Katy, I'm a 25-year-old primary school teacher living in Hertfordshire. A month ago I bought a brand new Toyota IQ (which I have named Xenji!) in black, and I absolutely love him. I still wallow in the new car smell every time I get into him. (Yes, him.)

I used to own a Nissan Micra and I was in the Micra Sports Club for a while. However I must admit I traded in my Micra (whose name was Dante) using the UK Scrappage Allowance so he is now feeding other Micras around the county! Having been in one car club, I thought I'd join another as I had lots of fun with the Micra owners. :)

So... hello!

Katy x

Hi katy thought id just say hi feel free to send me posts if you need any help or fancy a natter

Hiya

Welcome to TOC.

If I see any black IQ's around Hertford way then it might be you then! I have family in Ware so not too far away.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links