Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Delivery Times

Joff Connell

I ordered my Aygo+ on 10/05/09

Dealer rang and told me it'll be ready for collection on monday (15/06/09)

Don't think that is too bad at all, a little over a month. It seems a fairly similar time frame from others on the forum.

I was concerned that they would be making more of the blue edition as they appear to be the most popular choice, but it appears that they are getting on with the production line.

Hopefully this means it won't be too long for some of you who are still waiting for yours to arrive :thumbsup:

That's a fantastic delivery time, you don't seem to have waited that long at all!

Your Aygo was ready in 36 days... if ours was in the same time, I'd be collecting on... Saturday 27th June. Yay!

(Of course, I actually don't have a delivery date yet, so I shouldn't fantasise.)

Thats the exact timescale mine took. I ordered 5th May and it was ready for pickup on the 2nd June!

Thats the exact timescale mine took. I ordered 5th May and it was ready for pickup on the 2nd June!

That's only 28 days. Four weeks! At that rate ours will be ready on the 19th! One week!

No, Ewen, don't fantasise! And stop drooling!

What have others been quoted on a Blue, we have been told 10/11 weeks.

Regards. Geoff.

I ordered mine on 18/5/2009 and was advised by the dealer yesterday that it is due for delivery on 29/6/2009.

Got a letter from the dealers yesterday advising me of my registration plate (which had been chosen for me) and a form to sign for registration.

Ours was ordered 22/05/09 and quoted end of June - so I hope a similar time of around 28th, 29th, 30th June.

i ordered my aygo blue on 06 june and delivery is approx 10 weeks

That's about right now. People who have ordered in the past couple of weeks are getting estimated delivery dates of 10-11 weeks.

I, and a few others, were more lucky: 4-6 weeks. Let's hope 4 :)

Ordered my Aygo+ second week of May, have been told 04/07/09. :unsure:

Hoping that this will speed up, I'm going past the dealer for work tomorrow, so I might pop in for a friendly how is it coming along chat. B)

Ordered my Aygo+ second week of May, have been told 04/07/09. :unsure:

Hoping that this will speed up, I'm going past the dealer for work tomorrow, so I might pop in for a friendly how is it coming along chat. B)

Now that seems odd, well at least a long time - if you consider that Joff Connell ordered on the 10th May and is expecting it on the 15th June.

It would be interesting to see what comes of your "how's-it-coming-along" chat :D

I wonder if it might be different because I'm getting the MMT version.... :unsure:

I wonder if it might be different because I'm getting the MMT version.... :unsure:

I'm not sure. There's quite a few people getting the MMT version. I'm not sure how it affects delivery time.

Well I went into the dealers today and the car is definitely still due on 04/07/09. Car was formally ordered from the factory on 12/05/09, so I guess it'll be about 8 weeks from order date to when I get hold of it. Although it's due on the 4th, they still need a couple of days to do plates, tax and everything.

I also asked about the plates and they said they normally go for something close to someones name or initials. As I'm not really bothered about the plate, I've just told them to stick the closest to my name they can or any abbreviation of my area.

Eight weeks roughly.....god it seems so long. :D

Oh, it'll be here in no time!

Oh, it'll be here in no time!

It better. <_<

I have the following week off work from when my car is due in, it better be there or my holiday will be in Kolin. :D

I ordered on the 9th May, it is due in to the dealer this Thursday the 18th June and I can get it from Monday 22nd ('cept I can't because I can't get time off work until Tuesday :crybaby: )

('cept I can't because I can't get time off work until Tuesday :crybaby: )

Awwwwww :lol:

But at least you've got something to look forward to!

• 4 months later...

Just had my new Aygo delivered 24th Oct 2009 11 weeks from order. I was quoted 12 weeks.

:yahoo:

• 2 months later...

I had to wait 14 weeks for my AYGO blue, and then had to wait an extra 2 days because apparently a problem was found in the PDI...despite asking twice what the problem was the saleswoman didn't tell me!

I think the car hadn't arrived yet...went to pick up a courtesy car and looked everywhere for it but no AYGO blue...plus service book states the delivery day of the car was the day before I picked it up.

These dealers will tell you anything ;)

I am very pleased with my AYGO and the service from Toyota in general.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links