Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prius Mk2 Uk Review

Yaumeister

Nice find, and thanks for posting the link here. I'm looking forward to seeing the car in the flesh next week at Toyota's invitational event. I'll be driving to Longcross in my 2006 Prius so it should be easy to compare them back to back.

Anyone else from this forum going to Longcross next Thursday (25th June)?

Nice find, and thanks for posting the link here. I'm looking forward to seeing the car in the flesh next week at Toyota's invitational event. I'll be driving to Longcross in my 2006 Prius so it should be easy to compare them back to back.

I'm off to MIRA but this time I want to play more with the toys. It'll be the same car I drove last Sunday. :lol:

Hi Benw,

I am going to Longcross on the 27th booked in the 17:00- 19:00 slot. As yet I have not recieved my information pack.Does someone who has recieved thier pack know what the procedure is for the day,how long do you get to drive the car, are you on your own or supervised ?

Can't wait just to see it in the flesh.

Hopefully I'll be going to Nuneaton on 11th July, also the 1700-1900 slot, like you I am awaiting the info pack. Looking forward to it lots B)

Hi Benw,

I am going to Longcross on the 27th booked in the 17:00- 19:00 slot. As yet I have not recieved my information pack.Does someone who has recieved thier pack know what the procedure is for the day,how long do you get to drive the car, are you on your own or supervised ?

Can't wait just to see it in the flesh.

I'm on the 27th too in the same time slot. I haven't received my pack either yet :huh:

Mmmm, odd. I've had my pack on the 11 June for the MIRA event in July. :huh: I'm sure you'll get it this week. You get a pass (plus guest if relevant) and a car park pass, do and don'ts, FAQ's, direction to event, etc. Anyone on here going to MIRA on the 17th for the 13:30 slot?

Has anyone received their pack for this Saturday's Longcross Event yet???

Mine still hasn't come :(

I still havn't received mine yet either, I suppose if you don't receive your pack it's a waste of time just turning up with your booking reference number ?

I still havn't received mine yet either, I suppose if you don't receive your pack it's a waste of time just turning up with your booking reference number ?

I haven't even got a booking number.

I am not going to drive 80 miles only to be turned away. If it hasn't come in today's post I will email again.

yay my pack came this morning...off to Nuneaton on the 11th!!

happy happy :)

I got to test drive one of the new prius's yesterday on an off the road test track facility.

The new version is much smoother and has more torque than the previous model

Power management displays on the new model are less complicated with a switcheable Head Up Display for the instrumentation.

The ultimate Prius!

My pack came yesterday, so I can now really look forward to Tomorrow (Sat 27th June) :D

Phew close thing then!