Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cruise Control?

s burrow

hi,

quite fancy one when i come to replace my yaris but as i do 30,000 + a year i have decided cruise control is a must nex time around.

does anybody know if its standard or as an option??

thanks for your help

steve

There is no mention in the brochure of cruise control, maybe Parts-King could confirm for us :)

• 4 weeks later...

Defo no cruise-control on UK models. Toyota have got it so wrong with thier spec for UK model. No heated seat no exterior overfenders( even though the Uk brochure has a picture of one in it). No Toyota you really got it wrong this time

Regards Clare

Defo no cruise-control on UK models. Toyota have got it so wrong with thier spec for UK model. No heated seat no exterior overfenders( even though the Uk brochure has a picture of one in it). No Toyota you really got it wrong this time

Regards Clare

Interesting observation on the heated seats!! RAV4 doesn't even have that spec?!

IMO the overfenders look awful but each to their own. :rolleyes:

Although I think it would be good if there was an auto transmission available... and I agree cruise control would be good.

Might be able to get one fitted if the wiring is there?

U.S Yaris’s have cruise but not sure if the electronics are in situ (like the rev counter on the Aygo)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links