Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Is The Alarm Box On A T Sport?

chaycore

hey all,

as the title says,

im looking for the box where the little dials to adjust the sensitivity for the alarm is.

alarm keeps going off completely randomly, i know the bonnet sensor is mainly responsible for this but its gone off before when a large gust of wind blew by!

thanks in advance,

chay

Man tell me about it,i spoke to kangzy today my alarm is going absolutely crazy for the last few weeks. It goes off randomly even when i dont double lock the car. Something wrong with it!

trying to locate it aswell can anyone shed some light. My neighbour got peed of this morning it went off 9 times! he text me and said please sort your alarm out its ruining my sleep haha!

My neighbour got peed of this morning it went off 9 times! he text me and said please sort your alarm out its ruining my sleep haha!

You should have TXT back requesting they TXT at a sensible time cos they disturbing your sleep .. :thumbsup:

My neighbour got peed of this morning it went off 9 times! he text me and said please sort your alarm out its ruining my sleep haha!

You should have TXT back requesting they TXT at a sensible time cos they disturbing your sleep .. :thumbsup:

:lol2::lol2:

ahhh just posted up this problem myself, soo angry i didnt read the rest of the threads, sorry mods