Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quick Hi!..

Sexy Celica Girl

Hi again all!

spoke to a few of you a couple of month back when i first got the celica!..

being the numpty i am, completely forgot my login details.. only just worked out how to get back on! (DOH!)

i shall be in the toyota section requesting some bits soon, since ive been running it a few month and she seems ok its time to start the mod's!

may also be at santapod sunday , i imagen a few of you are going! :D

And just so you can put a face to a name! .. :D

095qez.jpgw640.png

107h.jpgw480.png

xox

A very attractive face.... welcome back :thumbsup:

What I am concerned about is.... why would someone want their photo taken in a public loo :huh::blink::lol:

What I am concerned about is.... why would someone want their photo taken in a public loo :huh::blink::lol:

Maybe she was feeling flushed :D

lmao!

its the only kinda,sorta, clear pic i have of me where you can get an actual idea of what i look like..

the loo pics always seem to occure on a fri/sat night..as this one did last friday when i managed to get THEE most drunk i have EVER been at my boyfriends footy presentation.. Maybe not the best time to have done it eh!?! Lol

Thats women for you , your not wrong about attractive though , she's a babe SHWIIIIING , wish i was 25 years younger :lol::wub::flowers: ..... oh welcome back by the way :blushing:

Thats women for you , your not wrong about attractive though , she's a babe SHWIIIIING , wish i was 25 years younger :lol::wub::flowers: ..... oh welcome back by the way :blushing:

Your are only as old as you as the babe you are feeling B)

Well the missus is looking a bit frayed round the edges these days :lol::wheelchair: :lol2:

Well the missus is looking a bit frayed round the edges these days :lol::wheelchair: :lol2:

So Brave.......

So Brave.......

She's gone to bed so i can type what i like :lol:

So Brave.......

She's gone to bed so i can type what i like :lol:

We will tell her :P

Oh..........welcome back Sexy Cel ;)

What everyone above said :thumbsup::blush::flowers:

With all these new, glam additions, I think that SOTOC should reform & do a calendar for next year. :naughty::laughing:

to be distributed F.O.C. to all paid up members :rolleyes:

What everyone above said :thumbsup::blush::flowers:

With all these new, glam additions, I think that SOTOC should reform & do a calendar for next year. :naughty::laughing:

to be distributed F.O.C. to all paid up members :rolleyes:

Well I was a member of SOTOC and it was fun but doubt it will be repeated!

Welcome back btw.

The ratio of men to women on this site is something like 250:1 (I'm guessing, I have no idea)

This basically means we should expect 250 guys to act like dogs on a thread just because a girl posts some pictures....

As a woman, I'm not affected by the pictures (thank god!) so I can actually say a sane 'welcome' without the OP being in fear of being cyber-molested....

So hi and welcome back! :thumbsup:

Oh and try and keep on-topic please guys? I know it's hard when it's the wrong brain doing the thinking.... :lol: :P

I never got cyber-molested when I joined up :(

Thats coz you don't look like her.... :)

That's because your not a pretty young girl Charlie.... I suspected you were for ages, but then I met you :P :lol:

The ratio of men to women on this site is something like 250:1 (I'm guessing, I have no idea)

This basically means we should expect 250 guys to act like dogs on a thread just because a girl posts some pictures....

As a woman, I'm not affected by the pictures (thank god!) so I can actually say a sane 'welcome' without the OP being in fear of being cyber-molested....

Oh and try and keep on-topic please guys? I know it's hard when it's the wrong brain doing the thinking.... :lol: :P

Wrong brain ? You reckon ? :g::no:

I don't understand :rolleyes:

I don't understand :rolleyes:

I was only being polite and welcoming the young lady back Em :o ;) .............My Brain gets lots of exercise :P

That's because your not a pretty young girl Charlie.... I suspected you were for ages, but then I met you :P :lol:

:angry:

It was a pleasant suprise I'm sure! B)

I thought i was just paying the girl a compliment ...cyber-molested ? :unsure: a bit OTT

The men here don't sound desperate at all.....

I'm 14, full of hormones, and I can see that. wow..... :P

:lol:

But I must agree, she is very attractive! :)

The men here don't sound desperate at all.....

I'm 14, full of hormones, and I can see that. wow..... :P

:lol:

But I must agree, she is very attractive! :)

Tish,Tish, any port in a storm....... You boys B)