Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Please

emo

Hi

I have a manual 1992 corolla levin with a slivertop 4age in it

Today as i was driveing as i put my foot down wen it hit around 4000rpm it would like choke and felt like someone had slamed the brakes on

as it idled it would sometimes do a little cough and drop to 500rpm then go back up again so i pulled off my leads and took out my sparkplugs and blew them out and what not and put it back together and as i reved it up in netral when it hit 4000 rpm it still coughed but after lettin it idle for bout half an hour and i took it for a drive it seemed fine.

but it has happend for weeks but was never this bad it was hardly noticeble

aa few weeks ago i was driving up a hill and all of a sudden i lose alot off power and my rev guege went all over the show like it was at 3000rpm then went up to 5000 then down to 0 then i pulled over let it idle fora bit then drove up the rest of the hill and as i was going down the other side the rev guege went all over the show while is still in gear and the engine note didnt change

Sometimes wen drive at low speeds and i push the cluch in it stalls strait away, ive cleaned out the idle speed controler but it still dose it very rearly

any help would be great

Thanks in advance

Jason

hey dude, have you check the fuel filter, or perhaps the injectors?

you should also check out ae111.co.uk, there are plenty of info there or there would definitly be someone there that would be able to assist you!