Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Holy Buggery......

CraigT

Came home from work down the motorway tonight in strong winds.

Made the stupid mistake of hitting the fast lane to overtake a few cars and the car was all over the place. With every gust of wind you could see the car visibly shift on the road even though I was gripping the wheel!

After a short while I got back in the slow lane and did 60mph all the way home :eek:

PS: On a brighter note I got to a small roundabout on my way to work this morning. No cars. Wet tarmac. so I took the roundabout nice and tight and gave it some acceleration, in no time at all I pushed the back end out which lined me up nicely for the exit. First time Ive ever tried it and it was great! Gonna push it a bit further next time :thumbsup:

just make sure you don't push it too far, it is the mr2 crash season after all (... pretty much crash season for mr2's all year round really)

and to damage a car that looks THAT good... ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links