Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Transformers 2

★★★★★™

Has anyone seen it yet?

Im going to go watch it this sunday

cant wait, hopefully this time the IMAX experience lives up to it name B)

I'm hopefully going to see it mid-week. We have a 2 for 1 ticket, so.. :D

Knowing my luck we'll be half way through watching and my mrs will go in to labour.

Haha LOL.. erm ... first of all congrats!

I watched it yesterday, was a brilliant movie with non-stop action. I recommend you go see it, IMAX is a must! You might need to book it in advance tho

Unsure where my local IMAX is actually. I'll just be off to cineworld.. lol. IMAX would upset the baby too much I think..

Going to see it tonight. :)

Lots of Megan Fox slow motion running scenes :thumbsup:

I think there were some robots and stuff too :D

oh my god best movie ever!!! anyone who hasnt seen it yet, do!! and yes karma lots of sweaty megan fox running scenes, the bf wouldnt stop drooling!!

shes hot though i have to admit. especially the first scene she's in where shes on the bike

yup thanks t sport...

Thought it'd be appreciated... :lol:

Can you believe Milly said that scene was “totally unnecessary” ??

We agreed to disagree :D

I read somewhere Megan Fox washed Michael Bay's (the director of Transformers) Ferrari to get the part in the film, while he videotaped it, the lucky sod. :lol:

The source is reliable too, i think its on IMDB aswell

I loved the first one.... but this one, although not awful was very disappointing.....

The first film had, ok lots of fight scenes, I love Michael Bays pointless fight scenes, especially with big robots, but at least there was a semi-storyline. This one just seemed to be 'any excuse to blow stuff up' which is great if you like a film purely containing that, but I was disappointed with it. And it was far too long. Trim off 30 mins and it would have felt a bit better.

Even Bumblebee, who I loved in the first film, was lacklustre. I just felt the whole thing was pointless, typical Hollywood cash-in. No story, no heart, just great special effects culminating in some amazing action pieces. That was the only good thing, but a good movie needs a story and a heart. The first one had the heart and a story as such. I just felt this one didn't.

One critic aptly summed it up in three words..... "Tinnitus with pictures"

I loved the first one.... but this one, although not awful was very disappointing.....

The first film had, ok lots of fight scenes, I love Michael Bays pointless fight scenes, especially with big robots, but at least there was a semi-storyline. This one just seemed to be 'any excuse to blow stuff up' which is great if you like a film purely containing that, but I was disappointed with it. And it was far too long. Trim off 30 mins and it would have felt a bit better.

Even Bumblebee, who I loved in the first film, was lacklustre. I just felt the whole thing was pointless, typical Hollywood cash-in. No story, no heart, just great special effects culminating in some amazing action pieces. That was the only good thing, but a good movie needs a story and a heart. The first one had the heart and a story as such. I just felt this one didn't.

One critic aptly summed it up in three words..... "Tinnitus with pictures"

You know , i felt exactly the same as you when i watched the latest terminator movie , very very disappointed , however i just can't agree with you on this one , i've just got back from the cinema and i'm still buzzing ............ whooooohooo the absolute best film in ages , its got everything and for me it followed on nicely from the first movie which was brilliant , but this ones even better, its got s*x appeal ( megan fox :drool: ) brilliant special effects , shoot-em-up scenes :2guns: , bundles of humour , plus emotional ( near the end )

It might not be a " girlies " cup of tea , but its definately a lads flick , all i can say is , if you aint seen it yet , then go see :thumbsup: this is a must see ..... loved it , 10 out of 10 , can't wait to buy it when it go's on sale , i should imagine it will look & sound totally awesome on blueray , coupled with my 7.1 surround system , can't wait , absolutely still buzzin :yahoo::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It might not be a " girlies " cup of tea , but its definately a lads flick

lol you obviously don't know me, but let me tell you I most definitely am 'one of the lads'! I most definitely am not 'girlie', nor do I like 'girlie' movies. I'll thank you to take your 'girlie' comments back! :P

As I said, I enjoyed the first, which was a great action film, but fundamentally it had a wonderful heart to it, which was predominantly thanks to Shia LeBeouf, who's a great actor. He was painfully underused in this one, criminally so. I appreciate Megan Fox is there to make pre-pubescent boys drool over and that's fine - you need some sort of female addition, I don't have a problem with pouty skinny girls who are only there as eye-candy, but the only thing she brought to the film was short shorts and running in slow motion. She wants to be taken seriously as an actress she says.... well she won't be coming from stuff like this. It was a huge disappointment and a terrible cash-in on what could have been a great franchise....

The curse of the cruddy sequel strikes again! :(

I actually preferred Terminator Salvation. Don't get me wrong, that was awful too, but if I was asked to choose, I'd say Terminator Salvation was better, only marginally though. :lol:

It might not be a " girlies " cup of tea , but its definately a lads flick

lol you obviously don't know me, but let me tell you I most definitely am 'one of the lads'! I most definitely am not 'girlie', nor do I like 'girlie' movies. I'll thank you to take your 'girlie' comments back! :P

My wrists are suitably slapped !!!!!!!!!! :D

• 1 month later...
but the only thing she brought to the film was short shorts and running in slow motion.

And what a thing that was!

She has !Removed! now too... Woohoooo!

:D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links