Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Love Your Aygo?

LucyLovesAygo

Without sounding REALLY sad, anyone like adore their Aygo. I just love mine. I got mine for Christmas when I was 17 =]

It is so easy to drive, petrol is cheap, despite its small and slow reputation you can get a satisfactory amount of speed from it too! My friends think im pathetic (in a nice way) I just wonder if anyone else feels the same?

I will take 'lack of response' as a NO. :yahoo:

Without sounding REALLY sad, anyone like adore their Aygo. I just love mine. I got mine for Christmas when I was 17 =]

It is so easy to drive, petrol is cheap, despite its small and slow reputation you can get a satisfactory amount of speed from it too! My friends think im pathetic (in a nice way) I just wonder if anyone else feels the same?

I will take 'lack of response' as a NO. :yahoo:

At this time of the morning most of the Aygo community is tucked up in bed (Some with their Aygo's :lol: )

You should get loads of replys when they wake up.

My son loves his Aygo...........(2008 Slate Blue).............so there is one for you :thumbsup:

I love mine but I don't even have it yet. :D

It's just right at the moment for me, I rarely travel with anyone else in the car so I don't need my big fuel guzzling saloons anymore.

I've been on here a fairly long time..... (how many posts is it now? lol) and in that time had 3 cars... all Toyotas of course, but my Aygo rocks so much more than the others....

I have a 2007 Blue... and whereas before I'd buy a new Toyota and then want something different after 12 months, I've had Kai for 20 months and I'm really happy. There's nothing else out there that tempts me to change.... ok so I had to have new tyres at 14,000 miles.... I do drive him pretty rough.... but I like that he takes it :thumbsup:

Ok so he's not the fastest car in the world, but so long as I can nip round the really slow Grannies in their Nissan Micras and Lorries, I'm happy, I don't need excessive speed. Oh and he's cheap as chips too! My MPG isn't fab, because of my driving style & route to work, but it is getting better!

My Aygo is better than my Yaris is more or less every respect :yes:

But the new (shaped) latest Yaris is just as cheap to run as your Aygo!

But the new (shaped) latest Yaris is just as cheap to run as your Aygo!

I didn't have the new shape latest Yaris though did I.... I had the older P2 model.... so it still stands that 'My Aygo is better than my Yaris in more or less every respect', regardless of what the new model has/does/doesn't do/hasn't got!

Plus my Aygo is cuter! :D

It'll be 3 years next month since I picked up my Aygo. There's always great affection for your first car but I love mine for the car itself also.

I just love hearing everyone around me whine about the running costs of their cars and the endless troubles while I've had no real bother with my Aygo.

I've had stick for the size of it and the size of the engine but most of that's from macho dullards. I wouldn't swap my little city car for any Eurobox at all. I even had a woman I know ask if I was worried about 'What they say about engine size and manhood?' Oh dear... :rolleyes:

I love weaving through traffic, nipping into tiny parking spaces, clocking 400 urban miles per tank and never having to worry about something breaking on me. I love surprising much more powerful cars at the lights. I love the fact a vulgar girl from work has just had to fork out more for one tyre for her tacky Chelsea Tractor than we'd pay for all four!

In short, I love my Aygo. It'll be paid for next year and I'll then be house-hunting and it's great knowing I won't have any car troubles crop up when I'm forking out for a mortgage.

if I was worried about 'What they say about engine size and manhood?'

I was under the impression they were reversed in proportion; that's why I HAD

to get a small car with a small engine; to keep those proportions correct :D

That really made me LOL! :lol:

I suppose you could add 'It's not the size, it's how you use it' ;)

That really made me LOL! :lol:

I suppose you could add 'It's not the size, it's how you use it' ;)

I bought my Aygo to have a runabout when I took my 19 year old BMW off the road for the winter. Have to say I do really like my Aygo, quite nippy around town, cheap to run, easy to park. Even thought about selling the BMW altogether.

Have to agree with Jan. Guys who are comfortable in their manhood don't feel the need for a big car ;)

i love my aygo. really wouldn't want to trade it for any other car in the world.

(i had the opportunity to test-drive a few other cars that were a lot more expensive)

I'm certainly happy with my Aygo

I love my 2009 Blue like it is my lovechild. Im averaging around 52MPG which is great, and the funky stylings are out of this world.

I really love driving My Aygo. It is so different to my day car, (Astra).

I owe it a good polish though, have neglected it a bit recently, but it still gleems.

I love my Aygo too.

Someone in work called it a "Mickey Mouse" car.

I replied "Yes but it Disney break down" :lol: :lol:

^^Thats terrible, get ya coat! :lol:

Well I am on my second Aygo and I am sure I love my Aygo the most :lol: If I had my way I would have Aygos forever as daily car and then a track day car for extra fun. But Aygo is just doing both now :lol:

I still love my 2 hours daily drive to work and back, I still look at him and think, damn thats one sexy car :lol: I make point of telling people how much my tax is, and when I have had meatier cars on loan, I have often given them back with a 'thanks I will stick with the Aygo' nod.

P.s. yes I am of sound and stable mind, honest. :lol:

I travel 60 miles every friday to get home and I love it everytime I do it.

My Aygo is my pride and joy, I have had a lot of cars but this one is more than just a car. Everytime I get in it I smile.

I grinned from ear to ear last week when I put 15 quid in my tank and saw it was nearly full.

My only gripe is the heater control is too near my knee But I can live with that

Well i have owned my Aygo Blue for just over a year now. My 2 previous cars where a Mini Cooper and a Ford Puma, so it was a downgrade in engine power terms.

However the little car comes with Electric windows, CD player, ABS, Air Con and bluetooth, Side airbags all standard!

I paid a high premium for those sorts of "optional extras" in my previous cars, and they didn't even have bluetooth as an option!

My insurance is £160 a year, my tax is £35 (£20 next year).

My puma's insurance was £960 a year, and tax was £160.

My mini did around 200 urban miles to a £50 tank fill (in early 2008)

My aygo does around 400 urban miles to a £33 tank fill.

It doesn't take a scientist to work out that this is fantastic value!

Everyone thought I was joking when I said i was going to get an Aygo, but they realise now why I chose to.

I love it cos it doesn't try and pretend to be anything other than a reliable and economic car. Its also great fun to drive!