Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eid Mubarak To All Brothers And Sisters..

Fizz

Just got back from the mosque... And gettin ready to set off for the northern mini meet...

Just wanted to say Eid Mubarak for those who celebrate this special day... :group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

Hi

Eid Mubarak

Just finished cleaning the car - not the Rolla cos its off the road but my bro's Civic going out with the boys later

Later

An Islamic celebration which signifies the end of the Pilgramage to Hajj.

As big a celebration as Christmas is for Christians, Eid is for Muslims.

just got back from the meet, loadsa lexus' not many 2's. saw giddlpin's mr-s which i DO like contrary to what i sed at the meet, haha :D

Eid Mubarak all :thumbsup:

-Z

just got back from the meet, loadsa lexus' not many 2's. saw giddlpin's mr-s which i DO like contrary to what i sed at the meet, haha :D

Eid Mubarak all :thumbsup:

-Z

lol...dont lie.. :P

Was good to see new faces... hope you get back to Newcastle alright.. no more bumps!.. ya hear... lol :P

haha, yep i got bak perfectly fine bro. tho i mite hava speeding tickets but not 100% sure...

Don't think i do tho cos my butt dyno was feeling slow...

and to back that up even more i took a m8 up w. me and she HATES it when i drive fast so i was mostly doing 60-70! :eek:

catch u at the next meet.

-Z

haha, yep i got bak perfectly fine bro. tho i mite hava speeding tickets but not 100% sure...

and to back that up even more i took a m8 up w. me and she HATES it when i drive fast so i was mostly doing 60-70! :eek:

-Z

defo Bro...

And i know all about the female of the species with regards to drivin fast.. especially when its your other half!... :P

-Z

defo Bro...

And i know all about the female of the species with regards to drivin fast.. especially when its your other half!... :P

Anne spends most of the time I'm driving, with her eyes tightly shut and her knuckles well white.

Can't think why! :D

trust me... My other half dont let me drive fast.. not chattin about radiculas speeds either.. lol.. ;)