Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Look What Postman Pat Sent Me Today

Ckman85

lsd2j.jpg

Clutch needs raplacing so i thought id order one of these bad boys aswell, it is a Kaaz 1.5 LSD. Im still waiting for my Fidanza flywheel and Exedy clutch which wont be arriving till early August bcos the Clutch is being shipped from Japan

didnt u say u were ordering me a set aswel..given that were twins! lol

didnt u say u were ordering me a set aswel..given that were twins! lol

AHAHAHA, ***** uno wot, they probs wud of given a bit of a discount if we were to order 2 of them, although this one was the last 1 they had in stock. Uno u want one Shaun, i let u drive my car once its all fitted :thumbsup:

Alright mate its Joe with the prefacelift CTS here. Your car is a beast!

How much the LSD cost?

Alrite Joe, no time no speak

The LSD came to about £484, the company was to giv me a discount bcos i purchased the flywheel and clutch from them

god knows how people can afford parts like these in the hard times we are all in , ckman u got any vids of your car ?

god knows how people can afford parts like these in the hard times we are all in , ckman u got any vids of your car ?

It's only hard times if you don't have a job. For people with a job it is more likely to be good times, as the interest rate is so low, mortgages are costing practically nothing (unless you want to take advantage of it and overpay massively).

I hav some vids on youtube, Tsport has uploaded 2 vids of my car at Santa Pod

The LSD is supposed to be the nuts.

I've never had any experience with them but i've heard good things.

Let us know how the handling improves.

yea Will pretty annoying like that.. makes ppl buy things u dont need *ahem*

William your a legend bro! You need that LSD tho eliminate the torque steer and get that power to the floor. Bdw nice flooring haha!

Nice one. That should really help cornering no end. I'm surprised they didnt come as standard. How effective is the traction control like in a straight line? Is it like a wet fish?

Sweet....you're cooking all kinda things in that kitchen of yours I see.... :rolleyes: Gotta get me one of them moneytrees!

I'd read somewhere that the MR2 Roadster has an LSD as standard which is a direct fit for our cars... anybody know if this is the case? :huh:

I'd read somewhere that the MR2 Roadster has an LSD as standard which is a direct fit for our cars... anybody know if this is the case? :huh:

You planning to go out and mug an MR2 then? :lol:

Would love to get a LSD well done for getting one lol

Can anyone confirm the one from the mr2 fits...? woudnt mind getting one of them.

combat all kinds of non lsd issues,

step 1:- Gain Throttle control!

step 2:- Get some serious rubber on the go! mmm Dunlop DZ02/3G's! sexeHHH.

step 3:- ENJOY! :D

for all other applications an LSD is by far the better choice and equally cheap as a set of 4 tyres :P

trackday rubber - CLiCK!

Yes, the UK Mr2 roadster has an LSD and is compatible with the c64 tsport gearbox. I'm running the 2zz gearbox from a compressor with my old LSD from my 1zz mr2 box. I've never driven without an lsd so couldnt tell you the difference. All UK mr2s had them but not all imports did. Its a viable option but unless you are removing the diff yourself, the labour charge could be quite high to swap them over and it might cost less to just buy an aftermarket one.

Torque biasing diffs, act like open diffs when not in contact with the road. They work by directing the torque to the wheel that has the most grip, so when an inside wheel trys to spin the power is directed to the outside wheel. This is done to a ratio and once this ratio is exceeded the diff goes 'open'. Wouldnt know if the stock mr2 one would be better than an aftermarket due to the ratio or vice vera. Either way, its got to be better with than without full stop.

If the MR2 fits and you can weild a spanner in anger its got to be worth a shot. the FF cars i have drive with LSD's and power of aroun 260bhp feel amazing, through and out of corners they pull hard and go where you point them. A seriously good piece of kit if you ask me. Id love one and now knowing the MR2 has them its a serious option once i recover my tools from a certain family member. lol

Hmm... I'll keep my eyes peeled for an MR2 being broken then! :lol:

I wish I cud of fit them bfor tunnel run, but I dnt think I wud of Recieved the parts by then. Although I did go to a powder coating place to see wot they cud do about my alloys, I think I'm gna get then re-done bcos I curbed 2 of then on Saturday :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links