Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

London Mini Meet And Tunnel Run

kangzy

ill discuss with gaz, will probably have to fight to see which car we bring. lol.....

dont forget the sat night mentioned here is open house @ mine for a pre Pod bbq/house party.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kangzy

• farhanali89

• Ckman85

• 10 ft man

ill discuss with gaz, will probably have to fight to see which car we bring. lol.....

dont forget the sat night mentioned here is open house @ mine for a pre Pod bbq/house party.

Absolutely! That's why I was questioning what time of day on Saturday this meet would be happening :)

Ricc... we could just pile into Marc's?

:lol:

So you want me to drive all the way from London to ricc's, pick you 2 scabs up, then all the way back down to London for the meet..... Oh and then all the way back to ricc's for the BBQ? p**s off! :P :lol:

So you want me to drive all the way from London to ricc's, pick you 2 scabs up, then all the way back down to London for the meet..... Oh and then all the way back to ricc's for the BBQ? p**s off! :P :lol:

Typical southerner.... only thinking about himself :P

Right guy looking good so far.

now just want some feed back on the route

Now im pretty much set on the route to South London but not quite sure how were going to link all the tunnels. Once iv got all the tunnels ill plan a route. ive got 5 tunnels that i know of.. some longer than others:

2 on the M25

Blackwall tunnel

Rotherhithe tunnel

Limehouse tunnel

Have i missed any??

if we go further towards east london, on the a406 theres some wicked tunnels on long stretches down that way...might be worth looking into will speak to you later about it.

Im rubbish with locations, Dartford tunnel is a bit too far from our location, ummm sorry guys im no help lol :unsure:

Dartford tunnel aint that far uno Will.. depends how far u guys wana go?

are there any speed restrictions in the dartford tunnel?

Dartford tunnel aint that far uno Will.. depends how far u guys wana go?

are there any speed restrictions in the dartford tunnel?

No there isnt, NOT that where gna speed rite guys? :thumbsup:

I guess we cud end at dartford tunnel? bcos its free after 10pm

Yeah of course we wouldnt speed! lol

how much isit before 10pm?

dartford tunnel is tight me and a few friends went there a while back.....i think if you arenot a skilled drive stay out of there it is horribly tight and a death trap!

"death trap" lol

aiight cool guess that one is a no then..

NEXT..

Sorry chaps but your talking complete rubbish here, the Dartford Tunnel has far wider lanes than the Blackwall or Rotherhithe have.

Also all tunnels have speed restrictions .....

Dartford Tunnel is easier to drive through than Bl or Roth, Roth is worse of 3 & is 20mph limit ... even i avoid that one if possible ...

Dartford tunnel is really wide, blackwall tunnel from Greenwich heading to London central side is REALLY tight, thats a death trap lol

oh ok never been through Dartford before... Rotherhithe is very tight i must admit.

so i guess dartford is back on the table! how much isit before 10pm?

oh dammit i meant blackwall tunnel shaun the one i use to go grenwich all the time, theres another really tight one. Sorry about the dartford one my bad got confused when i wrote it, Blackwall tunnel is tight, theres another single one which is hell tight but you wont get no side by side shots. You probably wont on blackwall tunnel as well as the cars wil be to close to take shots of. Will be a nice blast tho! DAMMIT MY MOTHER NEEDED TO MOVE MY CAR TODAY SHE HIT THE BACK BUMPER ITS NOT BAD BUT IL HAVE TO GET THE B_STARD RESPRAYED OR BRING ON TTE REAR LIP NOW!

LAA69: if u live so close why not come along and show us the way?

Farhan: WHAT?!!!? u let ur mum drive ur car? man guess u learned ur lesson now lol yeh bring on the lip!

yea not to panic! its just a scuff really but its a bigger excuse now to get that bumper done wooo!

• 4 weeks later...
yea not to panic! its just a scuff really but its a bigger excuse now to get that bumper done wooo!

just got back from holiday to find my bluddy gf's mum curbed my alloy!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why are people so incompetitent all she had to do is reverse the car 2 meters!!

Anyway...

less that 2 weeks left is everyone still in??????

just got back from holiday to find my bluddy gf's mum curbed my alloy!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why are people so incompetitent all she had to do is reverse the car 2 meters!!

Anyway...

less that 2 weeks left is everyone still in??????

ARHHHH PANTS DUDE!!!!! Tell her to pay for the repairs :lol:

I just phoned up the powder coating place about my wheels and they said their compressor has blown so they hav fallen bak in their work, im just hoping i can get my wheels bak by next Thursday or im gna b screwed!!!!

Yup im still going :)

i did this last year with the vw boys, had overs a 120 cars cruising along the motorway. was a great laugh

this is what we did.

Be aware of the times posted, which are based on the highyway road speeds (Cruisers based on averae 60-70mph speeds). Therefore anyone racing off like a bat should wait at the stops for the cruisers to catch up. So please be aware of times we leave each stop so you know how long to wait OR if to bypass cos your driving tooooooo slow!

30min to: South Mimms Services: EN6 3QQ 35miles : leave 12:40am

30min to: Heston Services (M4): TW5 9NB 33miles : leave 1:20am

30min to: Clackett Lane Services (M25): TN16 2ER : leave 2:00am

45min to: Bluewater DA9 9ST 20 miles : leave 2:50am (only 5min stop)

10min to: Thurrock Services RM16 3BG 10 Miles 10miles.

was copied from another forum.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links