Do Not Sell My Personal Information

London Mini Meet And Tunnel Run

kangzy

Mally82, thats the least you can do :D.

It was worth the drive although it f**king ages to get out of London. Next time we can head my way a bit ;)

Thanks all for coming, hope to see you all at then next meet.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kangzy

• farhanali89

• Ckman85

• 10 ft man

Thanks to everyone that came....as mentioned good to meet people lol.

Sorry i had to leave early kind of a ***** take as i bin waiting for this meeting and cleaned the car loll.

IM HOME WOO, WELL IN EAST LONDON JUST FINISHED FROM THE WEDDING!

been really tired, had 2 hours sleep the night before and now still not home and its 12:30 i will probably get home really late so sunday morning afternoon ill slowly get pics up. Will PM everyone abuot what photos they want up and probably the videos.

Again thanks all for coming, Was a really good day out really unhappy i couldnt bring my own car but i suppose we needed someone to take photos we will defo do this again very very soon. t-sport786 bro will ring you tomorow we sort the whip out. shaun, william ring me tomorow well go through the pics

Had a glance thru the photos and theres some really good shots, I can say this much all have come out clear and well. The videos are also really clear and good quality(bless my mums video camera)

IM HOME WOO, WELL IN EAST LONDON JUST FINISHED FROM THE WEDDING!

been really tired, had 2 hours sleep the night before and now still not home and its 12:30 i will probably get home really late so sunday morning afternoon ill slowly get pics up. Will PM everyone abuot what photos they want up and probably the videos.

Again thanks all for coming, Was a really good day out really unhappy i couldnt bring my own car but i suppose we needed someone to take photos we will defo do this again very very soon. t-sport786 bro will ring you tomorow we sort the whip out. shaun, william ring me tomorow well go through the pics

Had a glance thru the photos and theres some really good shots, I can say this much all have come out clear and well. The videos are also really clear and good quality(bless my mums video camera)

nice one fella, look forward to seeing the results