Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bit Of A Moding Idea! Will It Work?

craigycakes

Hi guys been finking, my air-con dont work needs re filling but i dont eva use it anyway. But i no on civic type r's they take the air-con off to add bhp would this work on our celica vvti's?

well i have orderd a belt for my car obviously a none air-con belt and im going to fit it 2nite so i will post late and let you no what i fink. But just wonderd if any1 else has done this or any experience in this?

Cheers Craigy

it would be one less motor the engine would have to drive, once you stip out the compressor and all the other gubbins you will have saved weight but i couldnt see it making a noticable difference in performance as you never had it on previously!

Please stop typing like that, it gave me a headache about half way through and I gave up.

Hi guys been finking, my air-con dont work needs re filling but i dont eva use it anyway. But i no on civic type r's they take the air-con off to add bhp would this work on our celica vvti's?

well i have orderd a belt for my car obviously a none air-con belt and im going to fit it 2nite so i will post late and let you no what i fink. But just wonderd if any1 else has done this or any experience in this?

Cheers Craigy

gives you about a 5-10 bhp increase but its the same as if you had it turned off anyway but yeh if you striped it out aswell that would save weight but you gotta think of the sellability after you do that i seriously doubt most people would want to buy a car with no aircon that is ment to have it.

Cheers guys i didnt think it would be a good idea or do much just herd a few of my mates that had type r's talking about it.

and sorry about the typeing was im work and in a hurry.

Thanx guys

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links