Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Don't Understand Some Of You

Sim

that red starlet is $hite,

u only go 4 schoolies cuz u cant get it anywhere else,

if ur not gonna mod ur car properly dont do it at all,

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yarisboy

• dave5282

• Sim

• Fidgits

Top Posters In This Topic

wow man,

deep :crybaby:

but i do know what u mean,

seems to me your at the hardocore end of "customizing" a person who really cares for there mota.

does it not bring a smile to your face when some one appreceates your work :)

lol thanks man.

More often than not, i get embarresed when people comment :ph34r:

Scot, was a very heart warming post you typed there... remember you doing a similar one about half a year ago :thumbsup:

Thing is scot I can really appreciate why you spend that much money and time (and care!) on your car.... it's a retro cracker and I think you're doin a smashing job of keeping it looking great (and I mean that).

and as you put it, there is something romantic about it in your case! tuning your carbs and all that stuff has an artform to it almost!

but all I get at is people with no taste... .by no taste I mean kappa/white fred perry tracksuits and burberry baseball caps doing hideous things to cars... like the mechano spoiler that fidgits posted. It's just not cricket.

once again scot nice post, it's another view on the modding idea (a very good one too!)

Scot, was a very heart warming post you typed there... remember you doing a similar one about half a year ago :thumbsup:

ahhh, am i sounding l.ike an old fool... when i was i the war.... (no disrespect to my Grandad)

But do you think that the stereo type thinks vastly different? im not sure... oh hang on gotta go..

Hmmm, some interesting points, and some not quite so necessary...!

I'm of the school where my car is my hobby (like Scot has explained) and it wouldn't bother me how much I spent on it (financially or time-wise).

I love the look of my car and love to spend time driving it, which makes me happy. Of course people have varying tastes in all aspects of life (dress sense, food, hair styles etc) but I think that it would be a touch harsh to tell people that what they like is :censor: and only the way you like things is nice - obvious point, but I don't agree that this forum should be used for bitching about other people's pride and joy, but helping others get what they want from their cars.

There are always going to be people who have styling issues that aren't going to interest you, but as long as you're happy with your own motor, let them get on with it I say.

Cheers and let's kill the petty bitching huh?

Pav :thumbsup:

Scot, was a very heart warming post you typed there... remember you doing a similar one about half a year ago  :thumbsup:

ahhh, am i sounding l.ike an old fool... when i was i the war.... (no disrespect to my Grandad)

But do you think that the stereo type thinks vastly different? im not sure... oh hang on gotta go..

Scot, i adore your car, and have since the first time i saw it (the cotswold meet).

And i have the utmost respect for you, after Japfest stripping it down and rebuilding the engine etc..

I see you as a true car entusiast, and i cant believe people slate your car, its a wonderful piece of machinery, and you making something truely unique...

im with pav on this one , your money you spend it how you want, if neons float your boat thats fair enough.people mod their cars for individuality and for a hobbie good plan i say :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links