Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is This Legit Or A Scam?

Darth Sabre

It is a TOTAL waste of your money and will not bring the results promised. (In fact it could damage your engine)

This device features regularly on the forums and is as Ian said ..........more use as a doorstop!

"Upto +25BHP" means nothing at all really it could just be a 0.5% increase if anything at all.

Looking at the pic and reading the description it probably doesn't do much. With just 2 wires I assume it goes on the temp sensor to trick the ECU rather than actually modifying it. It's probably just a resister in a plastic box.

Not sure whether fooling the ECU about a 2C temp drop will actually improve things much, but I do know that something with a good state of tune will normally run much nicer/quicker on a dry cool early morning, although I doubt a 68bhp Aygo will even notice the difference.

Heh thought as much, there is also a "fuel economy" chip on eBay stating it will increase your MPG.. doubt it.

This may give you a clue to if it is any good. (In the E-Bay Advert):

I CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOURSELF EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN FITTING THIS MODULE OR BY ITS USE.

Fit one at your peril! :unsure:

These things are total crap and should be avoided at all costs.

Best bet, :) eat less pies, loose some weight, improve power to weight ratio, Q.E.D.

Geoff.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links