Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Best Way To Use Autoglym Products

the666devil

I want to give the car a good once over and have these products :

Autoglym Ultra deep shine

Autoglym Super resin polish

I want to know if anyone has used these before and which one to use first ?

You need to get EGP which will give protection using SRP first because EGP bonds to the SRP.

• 1 year later...

I use the autoglym stuff and tend to just use the super resin polish after its been washed but then go over the top of the polish with autoglym hd wax

• 11 months later...

If you do search for autoglym, their website has videos of all their products. IMO a very good website, it will give you a very good idea of how and when to use their products. I like using autoglym products myself.

My cleaning kit is soley Autoglym again at the moment.The EGP is a nice product to use and adds a nice shine.Will be topping mine up on the Corolla in a while once the sun goes down a little :yahoo:

• 1 month later...

UDS and SRP are similar products, UDS being aimed at dark paint. Given the choice, I'd still use SRP instead of the UDS.

I'd recommend SRP followed by HD wax. The HD wax is very good!

• 1 month later...

I want to give the car a good once over and have these products :

Autoglym Ultra deep shine

Autoglym Super resin polish

I want to know if anyone has used these before and which one to use first ?

A good wash, clay then 2 coats of SRP and 1 coat of UDS. The SRP makes a lot of dust when buffing it off (as does the UDS to some extent) so give it a final wipe down/buff with a good microfibre cloth to get the dust off and bring up the shine.

A good work out but will last months and will look stunning B)

as above if your going to use SRP then you need EGP as well as SRP doesnt actually seal (it only has a small amount of Carnauba on it. then after a couple of days try a little UDS on a small patch, see it it makes any difference...i know i sell the stuff but most people go for SRP and EGP instead of UDS, then put a pure carnauba on top ofte EGP

• 3 months later...

I think autoglym is the best according to waxing up if you get the lint free proper cloth to remove it while final buffer the best iv seen in the game of resin polish.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links