Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bad News

Pompey Gaz

Well am really enjoying the Clio, its hours of fun, is fast and takes people by surprise, its what i want from a car :)

With that taking up alot of my time, well driving it, looking in scrap yards for the little bits and peices and planning on what to do to her and being out and about again after months of not having a car haha.

Also looking for a new job and with Jess basically living here now, i aint got alot of spare time.

TOC is great. I found one of my little stickers so put it in my kitchen window :D but things have changed. For me personally.

Financially I am not able to travel the width and bredth of the country for meets. I am gutted at this, I have some great memories, JAE, me and Rich beating science, seeing some great well loved cars.

The point of this post is TOC has changed over the years I have been here. I have seen members come and members go, made alot of new friends and had a really good time here :)

With having the clio I am finding myself posting alot on their club for help and advice because it is car specific, whereas here I am limited to the general section and Meets. I have tried to find another toyota but there is nothing available when i have been looking (got offered a MR2 the day after i bought the Clio :( )

I'll still lurk about, may even bring the beast to a meet or two, But for now I won't be post whoring like I was before or on here like I was before. Haha.

This isn't a 'I'm leAVING?!' hissy fit, just a 'I'll be back' post.

HAHA anyways without sounding !Removed!, Thanks for the great times with lovely people, even Mo :) And will hopefully see you all soon. I'll still be on MSN or Facebook so you can all keep me updated haha :)

See you soon, Much love Pompey Gaz (Baz)

xxx

Sorry to hear you wont be around so much, youre posts and sense of humour will be missed , Good luck

I see where you’re coming from, at the end of the day it is a Toyota owners club and I suppose technically if you post about another make of car, its ‘off topic’ then the mod Police get involved. The internet is a big place and there are many other sites available. TOC isn’t the hub of the universe like some people like to think it is.

Very sorry to hear this, Gaz :crybaby:

I did post when I heard that you were getting a Clio, that I hoped you wouldn't leave us. On the bright side, you are going to appear occasionally :D

You won't get the same quality of abuse & banter on any other forum :unsure:

Far too many good friends & characters have gone missing lately. Eccentrics maybe, but that is what makes General :lol:

Good luck & Happy driving in your Clio :cheers::driving:

thanks everyone, Am not leaving completely Hou, will check every so often for posts that catch my eye and if you ever respond on msn i'll be on there :P

Of cause you will... problem is when things get entertaining the riot Police come out of the woodwork with their holier than thou rules...

news-graphics-2007-_448312a.jpg

"Unfortunately, Reece went slightly off topic in the Yaris forum"

Of cause you will... problem is when things get entertaining the riot Police come out of the woodwork with their holier than thou rules...

Not if you subscribe as we have our own section which is far more liberal...

He's on commission :o but don't tell him that I told you ! :shutit: :lol2:

There are other forums for that, at no cost :thumbsup:

There are other forums for that, at no cost :thumbsup:

See you paid for this one :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links