Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Does Anyone Know A Good Mapper

monj

Hello everyone i have a corolla G6R the has been converted to a 20v black top,i have got a HKS Fcon pro ecu for it and have had it mapped once already by the people who supplied it,the problem being is that when i left the mappers my car seemed to run worse the further i got away from them.The next morning my car would not start.I removed the ecu and it ran fine,i would take the car back but they blew up my brothers car the day after i picked up mine and i'm starting to wonder if they really know what they are doing,so i was wondering if anyone knew of someone that could map a HKS Fcon pro ecu properly

Sorry i cant answer your question but where was this place of criminal activity, so we dont make the same mistake ???

Try contacting Fensport to see if they map 'in house' or sub it out - also try Paul @ Zen Performance (Wellingborough) to see if he can map your Fcon.

Mick

Thanks for your help i've tried fensport already but they dont do any mapping,but ill give zen's a try and see if they can map it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links