Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Feedback From New Prius Launch

benw123

My wife has acompany Prius gen2 having done 94k miles with no faults in her gen1 Prius. I have a Rav but want an auto when I change and do like the Prius.

How does a person get an invite to such an event or are they now finished.

Thanks

Also Toyota need to work on age demographics a bit !

The Prius age / affluent demographic was quite an eye opener. All of my colleagues who age from late twenties to late fifties wouldn't be seen dead in a Prius. The 13:30 MIRA event was probably 85% over 60's.

For those that didn't spot the make, the new smart looking 17" wheels were fitted with Bridgestone Turanza tyres (again) -- apparently gifted to 'the' factory for the new cars by Bridgestone. The toyota rep there did say that Michelins were recommended rather than the harder japanese tyres BUT...

I will say that again...BUT

When pressed he told me that he had been told this by ONE of the attendees who had done his own tests, so not too conclusive in my view.

Thank you very much, someone checked the tyres out and answered my question.

As a gadget / tech fan, the Prius really appeals to me as many features are quite far ahead of the competition, and I thought the Prius appeals to younger generation because of that, and withmany of the celebs (US anwyay) having already jumped on the bandwagon, you figured there would be more people imitating it.

Like many others I'm disappointed that Toyota UK has decided to leave off a lot of the fancy functions available in other markets (LED lights, lane assist, folding mirrors). As long as the base package is already pretty well spec (unlike say BMWs), I don't mind a long (or even expensive) options list, I want more choices!

Mereside I believe the previews are now finished, but cars should be appearing on forecourts on Aug 1st, so only a couple of weeks to wait!

My wife has acompany Prius gen2 having done 94k miles with no faults in her gen1 Prius. I have a Rav but want an auto when I change and do like the Prius.

How does a person get an invite to such an event or are they now finished.

Thanks

Book a test drive now at your local dealer, Mereside. :thumbsup:

My dealer said they had had a lot of interest in test driving the Prius already. ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links